Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How have u gotten over "LOVE" ?

Do you believe in "Love"?

• Yes

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have actually been in love and then had to get over that girl that u loved?

Please tell your stories of how you got over your "love" for her here;)

Laterz....

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aequitas
How many of you have actually been in love and then had to get over that girl that u loved?

Please tell your stories of how you got over your "love" for her here;)

Laterz....
This simple answer is TIME. The thing that got me past 'her' was finally realizing that based on what happened, I can never take her back and keep my self respect. This of course is situation specific.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. I believe the simple answer is you get over love by falling in love with someone else. Time helps to heal the pain though, as does keeping yourself busy.

I fell in love with a girl and dated her for a few weeks and she cut off contact with me. Now I know I hardly knew the girl-but I fell hard for her.

For the first few weeks I felt awful. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, couldn't stop thinking about her. I kept replaying everything over in my mind, thinking how I could have saved the relationship and beating myself up over all my mistakes. I was a wreck and spent my time moping around, drinking and composing love poetry and love songs. Even produced an album of songs.

After that I realised I was wasting my time pining over her, and that I had to channel my energy into improving myself so that I could attract a girl even better than her. I threw myself into my academic work, my weightlifting and did some major self-reflection identifying why I acted like I did (needy, insecure).

I am still not competely over her, and still harbour a hope that when she sees the "new" me she will want to give things another go, but I am feeling much better.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO offense but I'm starting to get the feeling that you're starting threads just to start threads.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
NO offense but I'm starting to get the feeling that you're starting threads just to start threads.
I get the feeling that you (aequinas) have to compare yourself to others to run your life. You really need to start to just worry about yourself. Everyone's life, merits, and gauges are different and your only real comparison is with yourself. Focus on self-improvement with respect to your current and past self.

~Zappa

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is up with all these lame threads about love lately...

there is a new record of afcism being broken here every week...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reality check!

Originally posted by MindOverMatter
what is up with all these lame threads about love lately...

there is a new record of afcism being broken here every week...
by saying this YOU are the only afc here.

Don Juan has EVERYTHING to do with love!

In a dj's eye's, love is the most beautifull thing possible.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: reality check!

Originally posted by aequitas
by saying this YOU are the only afc here.

Don Juan has EVERYTHING to do with love!

In a dj's eye's, love is the most beautifull thing possible.
No son, being a don juan is about seducing women and making THEM fall in love with you. it has nothing to do with turning into an over-emotional woman of a man like you seem to be doing...

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think MoM talked about the insecurity which surrounds the posts, not the posts themselves. I believe in love, I'd like to meet one really cool girl sometime.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: reality check!

No son, being a don juan is about seducing women and making THEM fall in love with you. it has nothing to do with turning into an over-emotional woman of a man like you seem to be doing...
This is your definition, I see no wrong with falling in love with girls. Strong emotions is what makes us human.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life don't get me wrong, i'm not against love, but most guys don't know how to do it without losing their balls in the process and then end up asking things like "how do I get over her" like our friend here is doing. It's annoying to read it on a forum where the main discussion has always been about attracting women and making them love YOU.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MoM: I am not saying that i want to fall i love with every woman that i meeet... but love consists alot of a dj's life (well, at least it should) and i never said that a the man must love the woman, or that the woman must love the man, i said in general that love is a beautifull thing.

I suggest u rent out a movie called "Don Juan De Marco", then maybe u will see where i am coming from. ( And the movie explains it very well, in a way that words cannot explain what i am trying to say)

and u make it out as if its a BAD thing to fall in love with a woman... well all i can say, is that it is NOT.

There is a big difference between being a "pimp" or a "player" and being a Don Jaun.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get over a woman? The quickest way I know is to marry her. Heheheh,...:D

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its all in your head how easily you can get over love. you just concentrate on other things in your life channel your thoughts to something other then that person u love and everytime sought of her comes back to your head u kind watch it go into your head and go out. dont try to force your mind to do anything just analyze whats happening. it shouldnt that hard to get over it. according to my experiance. Peace

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life don't get me wrong, i'm not against love, but most guys don't know how to do it without losing their balls in the process and then end up asking things like "how do I get over her" like our friend here is doing. It's annoying to read it on a forum where the main discussion has always been about attracting women and making them love YOU.
I am with you. Love for me is very different, not losing balls and stuff, just a strong bond to someone. If you revert back to AFC when in love then all this DJ stuff has been a charade. Principles come first.

If that's true then I don't like the main discussion, and def. I don't like making an effort of attracting girls. :]