That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
This simple answer is TIME. The thing that got me past 'her' was finally realizing that based on what happened, I can never take her back and keep my self respect. This of course is situation specific.Originally posted by aequitas
How many of you have actually been in love and then had to get over that girl that u loved?
Please tell your stories of how you got over your "love" for her here![]()
Laterz....
I get the feeling that you (aequinas) have to compare yourself to others to run your life. You really need to start to just worry about yourself. Everyone's life, merits, and gauges are different and your only real comparison is with yourself. Focus on self-improvement with respect to your current and past self.Originally posted by xblitz44x
NO offense but I'm starting to get the feeling that you're starting threads just to start threads.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
by saying this YOU are the only afc here.Originally posted by MindOverMatter
what is up with all these lame threads about love lately...
there is a new record of afcism being broken here every week...
No son, being a don juan is about seducing women and making THEM fall in love with you. it has nothing to do with turning into an over-emotional woman of a man like you seem to be doing...Originally posted by aequitas
by saying this YOU are the only afc here.
Don Juan has EVERYTHING to do with love!
In a dj's eye's, love is the most beautifull thing possible.
This is your definition, I see no wrong with falling in love with girls. Strong emotions is what makes us human.Originally posted by MindOverMatter
No son, being a don juan is about seducing women and making THEM fall in love with you. it has nothing to do with turning into an over-emotional woman of a man like you seem to be doing...
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
lol! i heard that was very true.Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
How do you get over a woman? The quickest way I know is to marry her. Heheheh,...![]()
I am with you. Love for me is very different, not losing balls and stuff, just a strong bond to someone. If you revert back to AFC when in love then all this DJ stuff has been a charade. Principles come first.Originally posted by MindOverMatter
Life don't get me wrong, i'm not against love, but most guys don't know how to do it without losing their balls in the process and then end up asking things like "how do I get over her" like our friend here is doing. It's annoying to read it on a forum where the main discussion has always been about attracting women and making them love YOU.