“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

How do you feel about black women?

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...

We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.

What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...

We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.

What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?
Sir. I wish you the best but estimate issues with this physical image.
 

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Experience. Ones who use that much time on their outside do what they do. Have other babes you talk to.
What do you mean use that much time? She’s just naturally pretty. When we met for drinks she barely had on makeup.

As far as what she does she started a foundation for kids with cerebral palsy and she showed me the organization so it’s legit. She works at a nonprofit too. She spends most of her time working so she rarely goes out. She’s a little older so I’m assuming she’s over her party phase. She loves art and has started getting into photography.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
What do you mean use that much time? She’s just naturally pretty. When we met for drinks she barely had on makeup.

As far as what she does she started a foundation for kids with cerebral palsy and she showed me the organization so it’s legit. She works at a nonprofit too. She spends most of her time working so she rarely goes out. She’s a little older so I’m assuming she’s over her party phase.
That pic is a ton of makeup, hair nails clothes.

Besides in our country a majority of pretty girls are trouble.


Just have someone else you talk to.
 

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
That pic is a ton of makeup, hair nails clothes.

Besides in our country a majority of pretty girls are trouble.


Just have someone else you talk to.

She was at a wedding. I don’t get the big deal about a woman wearing makeup and who takes care of her appearance. In person she doesn’t go all out with makeup. I think it’s one thing to obsess about your appearance and it’s another thing to be keep yourself up. I don’t like dirty and or chipped nsils, disheveled hair, etc. I think a woman can be pretty and not be trouble.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
She was at a wedding. I don’t get the big deal about a woman wearing makeup and who takes care of her appearance. In person she doesn’t go all out with makeup. I think it’s one thing to obsess about your appearance and it’s another thing to be keep yourself up. I don’t like dirty and or chipped nsils, disheveled hair, etc. I think a woman can be pretty and not be trouble.
Those activities you mentioned seem like someone non selfish would do. It doesnt take long to find out.

Dont give someone alor of time whose too busy, flakes alot or isnt doing anything for you. I hope you got a different story.
 

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Those activities you mentioned seem like someone non selfish would do. It doesnt take long to find out.

Dont give someone alor of time whose too busy, flakes alot or isnt doing anything for you. I hope you got a different story.
So getting your nails done means someone is selfish?
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
id still go ahead and try to get a date
Skin color is not important.
What mrgoodstuff is saying is that some red flags can be spoted on fb or ig profiles.
That pic for example at first view seems like very casual but is far from it, it usually indicate someone that is craving for attention.
Look at her profile pic it will tell you alot

In any case after a few date you will know
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Am i the only one who find eyelashes/nail extension as a redflag lol
 

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
id still go ahead and try to get a date
Skin color is not important.
What mrgoodstuff is saying is that some red flags can be spoted on fb or ig profiles.
That pic for example at first view seems like very casual but is far from it, it usually indicate someone that is craving for attention.
Look at her profile pic it will tell you alot

In any case after a few date you will know
This is her profile pic
 

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Am i the only one who find eyelashes/nail extension as a redflag lol
Nope. Those are her real nails. I asked her about them and she showed me. She just has long nails *shrug* no lashes in person. I think she’s just the type to get dolled up once in a while.

Trust me I was vetting this chick.

*edit*
See this her without makeup. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.

 
Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Nope. Those are her real nails. I asked her about them and she showed me. She just has long nails *shrug* no lashes in person. I think she’s just the type to get dolled up once in a while.

Trust me I was vetting this chick.
Dont sweat her appearance. Its no big deal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Nope. Those are her real nails. I asked her about them and she showed me. She just has long nails *shrug* no lashes in person. I think she’s just the type to get dolled up once in a while.

Trust me I was vetting this chick.
Was not really talking directly about her but in general ?
She does have eyelashes extension on 1st pic or some photo editing that make it look that way
 

fly5

Banned
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
3
Age
36
Was not really talking directly about her but in general ?
She does have eyelashes extension on 1st pic or some photo editing that make it look that way
Not sure if saw my edit but See this her without makeup and eyelashes. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top