Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you feel about black women?

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
It dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
I agree
sometime its better to not judge a book by its cover, however subtle signs can be spoted on social media then after meeting her you can have a more accurate picture

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In any initial 1st interaction with women, I'll place trust on the wisdom of my d1ck 1st before anything else.

Then see how it plays out from there.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.
Shes fine. There are plenty of fine sisters.

Rules apply for all she should desire and pursue you. She should be very interested with you as a priority.

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows her poses. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
well, she is a photographer, so she may have photographic wisdom because of that....still, that particular reply makes me think she has a file folder full of great pics, snaps, vids, etc that she can drag and drop as a reply, at a moments notice, when the sitch calls for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, she is a photographer, so she may have photographic wisdom because of that....still, that particular reply makes me think she has a file folder full of great pics, snaps, vids, etc that she can drag and drop as a reply, at a moments notice, when the sitch calls for it.
With her catching rays like a master i find it nearly impossible that shes not a high level narcissist. Have fun keep eyes open.

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
With her catching rays like a master i find it nearly impossible that shes not a high level narcissist. Have fun keep eyes open.
I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.
Good luck.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m black so it’s mostly who I talk to.

Main points of advice:

Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.

Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.

If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.

Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.

Good luck!

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score

Main points of advice:

Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.

Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.

If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.

Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.

Good luck!
I’ll add to this DONT touch her hair or try to act black by saying stuff like, “what it is?”. You’ll just embarrass yourself.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...

We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.

What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?

I´ve never been attracted to any black women either but I don´t think much about it. It´s like single moms or whales or grannies, I just don´t register them as sexual beings.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Main points of advice:

Good luck!
I agree 100%. I have never been a racial person but 5 years ago I would have not dated a black woman. In the past 2 years I have went out with several.

There are some amazing looking black women out there who like us white boys. Play it cool and dont treat her any different than you would anyone else on a date.

If you get awkward looks from people while out with her (very possible depending on where you live), act like it is no big deal and she will be completely fine with it.

If there is one thing I have learned in the last 2 years and that is going out a woman of different race is not only very exciting, but you will open yourself up to much self confidence.

OP this chick is very attractive. Go for it but do it with confidence as if you have been there before.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's not natural light, it struck me as a manually applied filter

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
that's not natural light, it struck me as a manually applied filter
I didn’t bring up natural light he did. Either way if she had a ton of makeup on filter or not you would be able to tell. A filter isn’t going to make a woman go from a 5 to an 8-photoshop sure but not a filter.

Idk maybe because I’m younger I think girls taking selfies and applying those dumb Snapchat filters is to be expected. OP is asking about dating black women and if this girl is hot. Clearly she is. The rest is up to him.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t bring up natural light he did. Either way if she had a ton of makeup on filter or not you would be able to tell. A filter isn’t going to make a woman go from a 5 to an 8-photoshop sure but not a filter.

Idk maybe because I’m younger I think girls taking selfies and applying those dumb Snapchat filters is to be expected. OP is asking about dating black women and if this girl is hot. Clearly she is. The rest is up to him.
When i said a master at catching rays i meant she knows her angles and smiles. She aligns it perfectly to maximize the attention she recieves.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black women are great. Might be a bit before I date one though. Reason being they usually like someone who is socially savvy, Bad Boy/Hood, is very masculine, can dance and knows modern rap music. If you don’t have those qualities, they’ll pretty much treat you as a joke. I’m still working on those, but when I get it there I’d totally be open to dating a black woman.

Last edited:

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
When i said a master at catching rays i meant she knows her angles and smiles. She aligns it perfectly to maximize the attention she recieves.
So what? OP asked for a video. She sent. He wanted her attention and she gave it to him. I don’t what’s the issue with what she did. Plus I’m sure she knows she’s attractive. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it’s a healthy amount of confidence.