I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.It dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.It dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I agreeIt dont take long for someone shytty to show their hand.
Hot and she look funNot sure if saw my edit but See this her without makeup and eyelashes. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.
She knows her poses. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.Not sure if saw my edit but See this her without makeup and eyelashes. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Shes fine. There are plenty of fine sisters.I agree. Of course I’m still going to vet her for her personality. Just saying I thought she was pretty, especially because I’ve never thought a black woman was attractive before.
well, she is a photographer, so she may have photographic wisdom because of that....still, that particular reply makes me think she has a file folder full of great pics, snaps, vids, etc that she can drag and drop as a reply, at a moments notice, when the sitch calls for it.She knows her poses. Enjoy the ride while it lasts.
With her catching rays like a master i find it nearly impossible that shes not a high level narcissist. Have fun keep eyes open.well, she is a photographer, so she may have photographic wisdom because of that....still, that particular reply makes me think she has a file folder full of great pics, snaps, vids, etc that she can drag and drop as a reply, at a moments notice, when the sitch calls for it.
I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.With her catching rays like a master i find it nearly impossible that shes not a high level narcissist. Have fun keep eyes open.
Good luck.I think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Not OP.Good luck.
I’ll add to this DONT touch her hair or try to act black by saying stuff like, “what it is?”. You’ll just embarrass yourself.I’m black so it’s mostly who I talk to.
Main points of advice:
Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.
Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.
If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.
Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.
Good luck!
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...
We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.
What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?
I agree 100%. I have never been a racial person but 5 years ago I would have not dated a black woman. In the past 2 years I have went out with several.I’m black so it’s mostly who I talk to.
Main points of advice:
Do NOT make her feel like a fetish. Most Black women tell me this turns them off instantly when dealing with white men.
Do NOT mention race at all. Black women are the least likely to date outside their race as it is, so don’t remind her of this. If she’s giving you the time of day, she’s obviously open to dating a white dude.
If you voted for or like Donald Trump, do NOT admit or discuss this. It will get you blocked. Over 95% of Black women despise him. It is an instant dealbreaker for most.
Do NOT touch her on the first date unless she initiates touch. Black people in general are not touchy. Just trust me on this.
Good luck!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
that's not natural light, it struck me as a manually applied filterI think that’s a really unfair assessment. It’s not hard to go by a window and take a picture with natural light and because she’s a photographer she definitely knows that. Doesn’t make her narcissistic. Who would send a bad picture? That’s just stupid lol. Plus OP said when he met her she seemed like a nice person. It’s way too early to lable someone a narcissist because they took a picture in good lighting.
I didn’t bring up natural light he did. Either way if she had a ton of makeup on filter or not you would be able to tell. A filter isn’t going to make a woman go from a 5 to an 8-photoshop sure but not a filter.that's not natural light, it struck me as a manually applied filter
When i said a master at catching rays i meant she knows her angles and smiles. She aligns it perfectly to maximize the attention she recieves.I didn’t bring up natural light he did. Either way if she had a ton of makeup on filter or not you would be able to tell. A filter isn’t going to make a woman go from a 5 to an 8-photoshop sure but not a filter.
Idk maybe because I’m younger I think girls taking selfies and applying those dumb Snapchat filters is to be expected. OP is asking about dating black women and if this girl is hot. Clearly she is. The rest is up to him.
So what? OP asked for a video. She sent. He wanted her attention and she gave it to him. I don’t what’s the issue with what she did. Plus I’m sure she knows she’s attractive. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it’s a healthy amount of confidence.When i said a master at catching rays i meant she knows her angles and smiles. She aligns it perfectly to maximize the attention she recieves.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.