Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you feel about black women?

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...

We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.

What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m white guy and I’ve never been attracted to black women...until now...

We matched on bumble and I went to her Instagram and I swear I’m in love. Met for drinks last night and she’s even prettier in person. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She has great curly hair, great smile, sexy lips, smart, and funny.

What do you guys think?
Anyone else dated or hook up with a black girl before?
Sir. I wish you the best but estimate issues with this physical image.

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
Experience. Ones who use that much time on their outside do what they do. Have other babes you talk to.
What do you mean use that much time? She’s just naturally pretty. When we met for drinks she barely had on makeup.

As far as what she does she started a foundation for kids with cerebral palsy and she showed me the organization so it’s legit. She works at a nonprofit too. She spends most of her time working so she rarely goes out. She’s a little older so I’m assuming she’s over her party phase. She loves art and has started getting into photography.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean use that much time? She’s just naturally pretty. When we met for drinks she barely had on makeup.

As far as what she does she started a foundation for kids with cerebral palsy and she showed me the organization so it’s legit. She works at a nonprofit too. She spends most of her time working so she rarely goes out. She’s a little older so I’m assuming she’s over her party phase.
That pic is a ton of makeup, hair nails clothes.

Besides in our country a majority of pretty girls are trouble.

Just have someone else you talk to.

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
That pic is a ton of makeup, hair nails clothes.

Besides in our country a majority of pretty girls are trouble.

Just have someone else you talk to.

She was at a wedding. I don’t get the big deal about a woman wearing makeup and who takes care of her appearance. In person she doesn’t go all out with makeup. I think it’s one thing to obsess about your appearance and it’s another thing to be keep yourself up. I don’t like dirty and or chipped nsils, disheveled hair, etc. I think a woman can be pretty and not be trouble.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was at a wedding. I don’t get the big deal about a woman wearing makeup and who takes care of her appearance. In person she doesn’t go all out with makeup. I think it’s one thing to obsess about your appearance and it’s another thing to be keep yourself up. I don’t like dirty and or chipped nsils, disheveled hair, etc. I think a woman can be pretty and not be trouble.
Those activities you mentioned seem like someone non selfish would do. It doesnt take long to find out.

Dont give someone alor of time whose too busy, flakes alot or isnt doing anything for you. I hope you got a different story.

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
Those activities you mentioned seem like someone non selfish would do. It doesnt take long to find out.

Dont give someone alor of time whose too busy, flakes alot or isnt doing anything for you. I hope you got a different story.
So getting your nails done means someone is selfish?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id still go ahead and try to get a date
Skin color is not important.
What mrgoodstuff is saying is that some red flags can be spoted on fb or ig profiles.
That pic for example at first view seems like very casual but is far from it, it usually indicate someone that is craving for attention.
Look at her profile pic it will tell you alot

In any case after a few date you will know

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am i the only one who find eyelashes/nail extension as a redflag lol

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
id still go ahead and try to get a date
Skin color is not important.
What mrgoodstuff is saying is that some red flags can be spoted on fb or ig profiles.
That pic for example at first view seems like very casual but is far from it, it usually indicate someone that is craving for attention.
Look at her profile pic it will tell you alot

In any case after a few date you will know
This is her profile pic

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
Am i the only one who find eyelashes/nail extension as a redflag lol
Nope. Those are her real nails. I asked her about them and she showed me. She just has long nails *shrug* no lashes in person. I think she’s just the type to get dolled up once in a while.

Trust me I was vetting this chick.

*edit*
See this her without makeup. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. Those are her real nails. I asked her about them and she showed me. She just has long nails *shrug* no lashes in person. I think she’s just the type to get dolled up once in a while.

Dont sweat her appearance. Its no big deal.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Was not really talking directly about her but in general ?
She does have eyelashes extension on 1st pic or some photo editing that make it look that way

fly5

Banned
Reaction score
Was not really talking directly about her but in general ?
She does have eyelashes extension on 1st pic or some photo editing that make it look that way
Not sure if saw my edit but See this her without makeup and eyelashes. I’m not ashamed to admit I asked if I could see her hair again this morning and she sent me this a few minutes later.