Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you feel about black women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what? OP asked for a video. She sent. He wanted her attention and she gave it to him. I don’t what’s the issue with what she did. Plus I’m sure she knows she’s attractive. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it’s a healthy amount of confidence.
You will find out indeed. In our country that becomes entitled as fvck. I doubt her normal mode of operation is to have a boyfriend and not be talking to a bunch of folks. Im not jealous at all. Im just asking to treat a fish that looks like that like what it is.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not against dating or getting intimate with black women but I just didnt happen to have attraction for any around me.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dat booty chocolate love.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dat booty chocolate love.
Chocolate is addictive some of the pvssy power is so condensed youll bust a nut in a few strokes. All different body types are represented. Many former atheletes at the top of the physical fit pyramid.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love black women (mum/family are black, my irish half are all in Ireland).

I have a look that attracts all races, I'm racially ambiguous and close to north African (Morrocco/Algerian) looking.

Black women are no different, I've seen a couple, good sex, lovely lips, it's the features and body I go for. I just prefer them on latinas/light skin women who resemble my complexion.

R

Ranger

They where against you?
Absolutely!!!
Still the same way today. Lol
Black women rant and rave that their men like to go for white girls as well.
Thank god. Some of these white girls they get? I was kind of worried about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the body. So more important to whether your attracted is if shes attracted.
I do really good with ethnic women actually, its really a pity they hardly turn me on otherwise all my problems with finding women would be solved.

Now that I recall I saw many attractive girls in ethiopia too bad those in europe are all from the other side of africa and look totally different.

The first are feminine and toned with sknny legs and soft lips, the second are way too large for my taste and with bigger lips (which I dont like at all even on white women).

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hit it.

She's cute for sure and I've never dated a black chick before. Someone like her though she's top shelf in her race and she surely knows it so just be ready for that, which could entail monkey branching, princess attitude etc etc. I firmly believe that for a LTR a man should date slightly down for a plate it matters not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hit it.

She's cute for sure and I've never dated a black chick before. Someone like her though she's top shelf in her race and she surely knows it so just be ready for that, which could entail monkey branching, princess attitude etc etc. I firmly believe that for a LTR a man should date slightly down for a plate it matters not.
If she chooses him he cant fail. Hangout hook up and smash.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to LTR at my level or higher, tried the lowers, too easy, I end up cheating. I need to be captivated and stimulated constantly.

I’m sure “the one” or one of “the one”’s is out there and I’m fine spinning until I have a reason not to.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to LTR at my level or higher, tried the lowers, too easy, I end up cheating. I need to be captivated and stimulated constantly.

I’m sure “the one” or one of “the one”’s is out there and I’m fine spinning until I have a reason not to.
At your level is not bad. Just speaking from experience, when she feels she can easily be replaced with a better one (you have the looks, money, status etc) she'll try to stay off your bad side. No guarantees, of course.

Billtx49

Reaction score
For a black woman she’s close to if not an outright mixed race 10. Hit it or miss it…

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a black woman she’s close to if not an outright mixed race 10. Hit it or miss it…
My daughters with tight dress would be that too. Its just a female. Please dont elevate or allow your standards to be violated due to a lool.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That girl is far from a black girl 10, she’s an 8.

Tori Brixx is a black 9, fvck she’s a solid female 9 race don’t matter

1542746006817.jpeg

1542746104171.jpeg

Lord give me strength, I need to wife one of these!!