Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I lose my beer belly?

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi. I am beginning to look a lot like homer simpson around the belly what can I do get rid of it and as soon as possible too. Thanks.

Kid Amnesiac

Reaction score

You should start a weight training program. Just do compound exercises (bench, squat, deads) and get the juices flowing in your body. Eat a lot of protein, start making some muscles, these will help burn fat. Next, increase you cardio, start at 30 min of the most you can do 3 times a week. Increase this until you get to 5 times a week, with two days off. Also, try to do this first thing in the morning or on an empty stomach. Good luck.

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run. Alot.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: ....

Originally posted by Kid Amnesiac
Also, try to do this first thing in the morning or on an empty stomach. Good luck.
This is important for burning fat! Go for a long run first think in the morning. When you wake up your body has no food in your stomach to burn off as energy while you are running so it will burn your fat for energy.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres a reason it's called a "beer belly".

Stop drinking beer?

:confused:

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Elimidate
Theres a reason it's called a "beer belly".

Stop drinking beer?

:confused:
Ha! Good one man.

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It may have sounded sarcastic but it is true.

My best friend used to drink 2-3 Buds a few times during the week nights and 7+ on Friday and Saturday.

He was pushing 220. Now that he doesn't drink thoughout the week and the same on weekends, he's lost 20 pounds without any extra physical activity.

Elimidate

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: ....

Originally posted by Drex
This is important for burning fat! Go for a long run first think in the morning. When you wake up your body has no food in your stomach to burn off as energy while you are running so it will burn your fat for energy.
This is a debatable issue. IMO it doesn't matter what time of day you do cardio, you'll still get the same results.

One thing that isn't debatable is that for optimal fat loss you should do cardio at high intensity for short periods. Not low intensity for long periods. It would be better to do wind sprints than to run long distances.

mr sexy

Don Juan
Reaction score
man ive always wondered the same thing about the beer belly. cuz you see those guys that arent fat anywhere but theyre fat belly. its got to be hard to run with that. its like chicks when they say that there boobs hhit them when they run. now ive seem some big beer bellies. do they hit you in the face when you run

Viroid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HA!

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
This is a debatable issue. IMO it doesn't matter what time of day you do cardio, you'll still get the same results.

Yes it is.

One thing that isn't debatable is that for optimal fat loss you should do cardio at high intensity for short periods. Not low intensity for long periods.

And this is debatable FOR THE SAME REASON cardio first thing in the morning is debatable.
:)

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score