Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How do I keep girls on social media interested

Prettyboymaxxing

New Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
24
They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Wily

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
Age
35
Awesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Prettyboymaxxing

New Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Age
24
Awesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.
Alright thanks good idea
 

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
The best girls, the girls that have fun hobbies and are always doing cool stuff and bettering themselves, spend very little time online.

Don't be so available to online chicks. Trying to meet up irl faster just shows you're SUPER available. Only dudes with nothing going on are super available. Just chat in your free time and get busy so that free time is rare. Flirt, tease, and play the numbers. When one plays along and escalates with you start mentioning meeting up irl.
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Im 17 social media is the norm for my generation
I saw a good vid about SM a while back -


...and I can confirm, back when I had my bussiness I used SM to advertise my bussiness. My SMV was pretty high - much higher than now when I am without bussiness.

Think about it.!

What business can you have as 17 year old? Take two weeks off shut off everything and think.!
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Meet with them as soon as possible. No further texting more then 4 days.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
Awesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.
Facebook was big when you were in high school. 2006 is when Facebook became available for non-college students. MySpace got big around 2004-05.

As a 17 year old, all you've got going on is high school classes and high school extracurriculars. One thing that could prevent a longer term relationship is if you plan to go far from home for college. I knew in my senior year of high school that I was going out of state for college because the state was I finished high school is not a good state. It's an economically underachieving state, regardless of political party in power. The city within that state also doesn't have impressive employment options and never really has.

Attending high school in a pandemic is different. I'm not sure how much on campus stuff you've got going on. You might be able to pick up fellow high school girls at a park, which is way better than social media.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
1,323
Location
NJ/NYC
Unfortunately, the only reliable way to do this is to be extremely good-looking or have an interesting, visually-appealing life (or depict it) and have a large following of fans.
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
Nope. I just unplugged from the matrix. I'm not the only one walking away lately.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
There is something you're doing that is causing them not to be interested. It could be bad text game, you liking or commenting on everything they post, or talking to them for too long before escalating.

Women use social media as a measure of their self-worth. They may just be pretending to be very interested in you so that you friend them and start liking their pictures (increase their social value in the eyes of other women).

Also, you're 17. Girls your age are probably more interested in dating guys over 25. You should be working on yourself or a business so that when you hit 25, you'll be the one stealing all the hotties from the then-17-year-olds. This is just the way the game works.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
Like eyes said... i have never had it... you go out... meet girls in person... they try to find you on social media.. they lose their mind because they can’t find you.. and you are now the focus of their attention.. an anomaly!
 

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
Its sadly true that a lot of the younger generation of women 15 YO upwards,that their ENTIRE life is their phone.And I mean,their entire life.The whole time,they are just hunched over the thing like its some kind of life support,scrolling and tapping madly away.Their is nothing else going on,they have no hobbies or interests,nothing.If that phone packed in,or they lost it,they would have nothing to do,nothing at all.Wouldnt dream of reading a book,or the newspaper instead...if you dont believe me,ask the next young lass you see what her hobbies are,you will get a lot of ums and ahs and dont knows,believe me.its tragic really
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,862
Reaction score
19,086
Unfortunately, the only reliable way to do this is to be extremely good-looking or have an interesting, visually-appealing life (or depict it) and have a large following of fans.
Or be a great conversationalist and ask them interesting questions and give them interesting responses.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
OP asked the WRONG question, because there's no way for you to keep online girls interested in you.

Instead, the only valid thing for you to do, is asking them out real quick, and only then the real seduction starts.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top