Prettyboymaxxing
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2020
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 24
They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Im 17 social media is the norm for my generationYou should ditch social media. start in real life.
Im 17 social media is the norm for my generation
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Alright thanks good ideaAwesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.
The best girls, the girls that have fun hobbies and are always doing cool stuff and bettering themselves, spend very little time online.They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
I saw a good vid about SM a while back -Im 17 social media is the norm for my generation
Facebook was big when you were in high school. 2006 is when Facebook became available for non-college students. MySpace got big around 2004-05.Awesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
The trick is to get them pregnant, but don't tell them where you live.They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
There is something you're doing that is causing them not to be interested. It could be bad text game, you liking or commenting on everything they post, or talking to them for too long before escalating.They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Or be a great conversationalist and ask them interesting questions and give them interesting responses.Unfortunately, the only reliable way to do this is to be extremely good-looking or have an interesting, visually-appealing life (or depict it) and have a large following of fans.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.