Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I keep girls on social media interested

Prettyboymaxxing

Reaction score
They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster

Wily

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.

Prettyboymaxxing

Reaction score
Awesome. Take advantage of everyone else being distracted. Honestly, I was born in 1990 and social media didn't exist, but pu$sy did. You don't euck on social media, you euck in real life. Make a date. Go walking hiking w/e, but make it real.
Alright thanks good idea

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They start off very interested, but seem to get bored real fast how do I keep interest do I need to escalate to irl faster
The best girls, the girls that have fun hobbies and are always doing cool stuff and bettering themselves, spend very little time online.

Don't be so available to online chicks. Trying to meet up irl faster just shows you're SUPER available. Only dudes with nothing going on are super available. Just chat in your free time and get busy so that free time is rare. Flirt, tease, and play the numbers. When one plays along and escalates with you start mentioning meeting up irl.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
Im 17 social media is the norm for my generation
I saw a good vid about SM a while back -

...and I can confirm, back when I had my bussiness I used SM to advertise my bussiness. My SMV was pretty high - much higher than now when I am without bussiness.

Think about it.!

What business can you have as 17 year old? Take two weeks off shut off everything and think.!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meet with them as soon as possible. No further texting more then 4 days.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook was big when you were in high school. 2006 is when Facebook became available for non-college students. MySpace got big around 2004-05.

As a 17 year old, all you've got going on is high school classes and high school extracurriculars. One thing that could prevent a longer term relationship is if you plan to go far from home for college. I knew in my senior year of high school that I was going out of state for college because the state was I finished high school is not a good state. It's an economically underachieving state, regardless of political party in power. The city within that state also doesn't have impressive employment options and never really has.

Attending high school in a pandemic is different. I'm not sure how much on campus stuff you've got going on. You might be able to pick up fellow high school girls at a park, which is way better than social media.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only reliable way to do this is to be extremely good-looking or have an interesting, visually-appealing life (or depict it) and have a large following of fans.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I just unplugged from the matrix. I'm not the only one walking away lately.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something you're doing that is causing them not to be interested. It could be bad text game, you liking or commenting on everything they post, or talking to them for too long before escalating.

Women use social media as a measure of their self-worth. They may just be pretending to be very interested in you so that you friend them and start liking their pictures (increase their social value in the eyes of other women).

Also, you're 17. Girls your age are probably more interested in dating guys over 25. You should be working on yourself or a business so that when you hit 25, you'll be the one stealing all the hotties from the then-17-year-olds. This is just the way the game works.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like eyes said... i have never had it... you go out... meet girls in person... they try to find you on social media.. they lose their mind because they can’t find you.. and you are now the focus of their attention.. an anomaly!

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sadly true that a lot of the younger generation of women 15 YO upwards,that their ENTIRE life is their phone.And I mean,their entire life.The whole time,they are just hunched over the thing like its some kind of life support,scrolling and tapping madly away.Their is nothing else going on,they have no hobbies or interests,nothing.If that phone packed in,or they lost it,they would have nothing to do,nothing at all.Wouldnt dream of reading a book,or the newspaper instead...if you dont believe me,ask the next young lass you see what her hobbies are,you will get a lot of ums and ahs and dont knows,believe me.its tragic really

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the only reliable way to do this is to be extremely good-looking or have an interesting, visually-appealing life (or depict it) and have a large following of fans.
Or be a great conversationalist and ask them interesting questions and give them interesting responses.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP asked the WRONG question, because there's no way for you to keep online girls interested in you.

Instead, the only valid thing for you to do, is asking them out real quick, and only then the real seduction starts.