How do I get my hair like this?

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you should take that picture to a good hair salon.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:
sorry, thats a fugly hair style. Its so ordinary and dorky looking.

It only looks to you becuase JFK jr is wearing it. Hes a good looking man, and can look good in almost anything. But put average joe with that hairstyle, and youll see how sh*t looking it is.

Zone20

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. So are you guys saying you can only get away with that hairstyle if you're good-looking?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hair fits you personality,it's not if you are good looking or not.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hair cuts recommendations/styles are generally based on face/head shape, not how good looking you are. Beyond that, talk to a stylist. If you use google though, there are sites out there that help you determine your face shape, then they have recommended hairstyles to go with your shape.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:
Okay. So are you guys saying you can only get away with that hairstyle if you're good-looking?
What we are saying is it's one ugly short haired hair style. Unless you are good looking, you cant get away with ugly hair styles. Even if your good looking, some hair style you just cant get away with at all (ie girl long fabio hair). But for that ugly one, youll need to be good looking to sport it.

Its sad how alot of guys cant recognize good style from bad. Someone really needs to make a guide on style, and do it right.

well anyways, Your probably near average, so youll look like **** in it. Theres many other more attractive short haired hairstyles. Go find a GQ magazine or any style magazine (even cosmo has some pics of guys in it) and pick out a short haired hair style out of it. It will also help to find a female hair stylist with integrity to give you advice on what hair style will look good on you. Try a really good salon, not super cuts. I guarantee she wont suggest that one ;)

Youll thank me in the morning ;)

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
God_of_getting_layed said:
What we are saying is it's one ugly short haired hair style. Unless you are good looking, you cant get away with ugly hair styles. Even if your good looking, some hair style you just cant get away with at all (ie girl long fabio hair). But for that ugly one, youll need to be good looking to sport it.

Its sad how alot of guys cant recognize good style from bad. Someone really needs to make a guide on style, and do it right.

well anyways, Your probably near average, so youll look like **** in it. Theres many other more attractive short haired hairstyles. Go find a GQ magazine or any style magazine (even cosmo has some pics of guys in it) and pick out a short haired hair style out of it. It will also help to find a female hair stylist with integrity to give you advice on what hair style will look good on you. Try a really good salon, not super cuts. I guarantee she wont suggest that one ;)

Youll thank me in the morning ;)
wrong. worrying about your hair is called being gay. btw, find a good gay hairstylist. they are 10X better than some female.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a good hairstyle can give you 1.5-2 points on the 1-10 scale. It is the single most important thing you can do to make your face better looking...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like he washes it, puts gel on and then blow dries it.

Cash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickback hair died around 1989.

I'm sorry to have informed you like this.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do you guys think about highlighting your hair?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
wrong. worrying about your hair is called being gay. btw, find a good gay hairstylist. they are 10X better than some female.

Wrong.
Taking a dìck into your mouth on purpose is gay.
Playing with your jailmate's còck is gay.
Dressing with female clothes is gay.
Shìt, maybe even going around asking for a gay hairstylist might be a bit gay.
But worrying about something that could make you bang some chicks is definately NOT gay.

Just my 2c.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:

Or if you're a middle aged famous man.