Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How can I keep this lifestyle simple, how do people game in open relationships?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the next months, I will be going out, to improve my communication skills and also to live a bit outside my open relationship... we still love each other, and she accepts I am still gaming for just fun.

The main problem is, that I almost have NO sexual desires and can't follow up with the convos most of the time.

But I always have the feeling I have to hide the fact that I am in an open relationship, how to communicate a frame that it is all about having fun and taking it very easy, and in the meantime, we get to know each other?

If I can’t let go of your polyamorous desires, and I have explained to my partner why it is important to me, then I should find a new partner who is willing to explore that with you.

I think, there is a shame I am dealing with because of social conditioning and I have also known for sure there are women who love men who are taking & they don't care. It seems like I care more than her

PS: The option to let the mother of my kid out of my life will never happen, we discussed that..
Thank you so much in advance!

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I spent time living with a poly couple.’the woman will always have more options and she will figure out quite quickly that she can get the perfect man for her moods while the husband stays “in love”. It’s not pretty and may have put him into an early grave (he died a few years ago. My age) anyhow open relationships are good for the guy looking to get laid easily but not for the relationship man