Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Its not beta. Modern society attempted to remov3 feminine behaviors from women. A female holding her mans hand is feminine.Simple question.
Should a man ever grab his woman’s hand to hold, or is this beta and the woman’s job?
Lol, made me think of this automatically:If you have to ask other people whether you "should" hold your woman's hand if you want to, I think yeah, you're better off getting rid of your current energy before you do it. Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
Dude... Watch some AMS, Rollo Tomassi and Red Pill Coach on Youtube then come back to SS. After that, read the DJ Bible, The Rational Male Series and The Tactical Guide to Women by Dr. Shawn T. Smith.Simple question.
Should a man ever grab his woman’s hand to hold, or is this beta and the woman’s job?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
This is literally your response in every threadDude... Watch some AMS, Rollo Tomassi and Red Pill Coach on Youtube then come back to SS. After that, read the DJ Bible, The Rational Male Series and The Tactical Guide to Women by Dr. Shawn T. Smith.
So, in your opinion, it doesn’t matter..If you have to ask other people whether you "should" hold your woman's hand if you want to, I think yeah, you're better off getting rid of your current energy before you do it. Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
i love it when a man takes my hand. it’s sweet and aggressive at the same time. always makes me smile.Simple question.
Should a man ever grab his woman’s hand to hold, or is this beta and the woman’s job?
truth hurts, but it's valid.This is literally your response in every thread
So, in your opinion, it doesn’t matter..
just here to learn man.. I’m not James Bond
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Go read DJ bible.truth hurts, but it's valid.
Whatever you say little man. You'll learn eventually.... We all do.Go read DJ bible.
Always go the Presidential route..There are 1,000 ways to touch a woman without holding her hand that’ll show her you like her. I’ve dated women that had intimacy issues and hated hand holding but I knew other ways to flirt with them through touching that got the point across.
I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.i love it when a man takes my hand. it’s sweet and aggressive at the same time. always makes me smile.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You should only date in the summer.I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.
That’s so classless! Now, slap a collar and leash on me and have me kneel. That’s what a real gentleman does.You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
Why not just for the sake of it?Usually when I’ve had a drink, or a nice walk in the park.
Never just for the sake of it in broad daylight. I’m affectionate enough that constant PDAs are not needed, will kiss anywhere though idgaf
So cringy. Hop away.You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
He wouldn’t know what to do with you in real life. If you kissed him, he’d still be a toad. No prince would be revealed. Just an idiot in a tux. Probably someone’s ButlerThat’s so classless! Now, slap a collar and leash on me and have me kneel. That’s what a real gentleman does.![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.