Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding hands

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to ask other people whether you "should" hold your woman's hand if you want to, I think yeah, you're better off getting rid of your current energy before you do it. Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Simple question.

Should a man ever grab his woman’s hand to hold, or is this beta and the woman’s job?
Dude... Watch some AMS, Rollo Tomassi and Red Pill Coach on Youtube then come back to SS. After that, read the DJ Bible, The Rational Male Series and The Tactical Guide to Women by Dr. Shawn T. Smith.

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... Watch some AMS, Rollo Tomassi and Red Pill Coach on Youtube then come back to SS. After that, read the DJ Bible, The Rational Male Series and The Tactical Guide to Women by Dr. Shawn T. Smith.
This is literally your response in every thread

If you have to ask other people whether you "should" hold your woman's hand if you want to, I think yeah, you're better off getting rid of your current energy before you do it. Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
So, in your opinion, it doesn’t matter..
just here to learn man.. I’m not James Bond

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holding hands is a show of affection and appreciation. Things women really enjoy - feeling your presence.

If you desire to hold her hand because you want to gift and give her your energy, do that. There’s no shame in it whatsoever. That’s abundant.

If you want to hold her hand because you are unsure of her interest or desire for you, or want to show the world she is yours out of fear, and it stems from need, investigate that.

Brooks; dive in to your own power source and stop worrying what your girlfriend, or others think. Come from your place of inner sovereignty and do whatever you want, because that’s the world you want to live in. Women are drawn to and seek strength.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend I had a first date with a girl I met on Tinder. After about an hour we were holding hands. She did initiate the first holding. However, i initiated subsequent hand holding after that. Things continued to escalate that night. By midnight I was inside her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are 1,000 ways to touch a woman without holding her hand that’ll show her you like her. I’ve dated women that had intimacy issues and hated hand holding but I knew other ways to flirt with them through touching that got the point across.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
i love it when a man takes my hand. it’s sweet and aggressive at the same time. always makes me smile.
I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I’ve had a drink, or a nice walk in the park.

Never just for the sake of it in broad daylight. I’m affectionate enough that constant PDAs are not needed, will kiss anywhere though idgaf

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
That’s so classless! Now, slap a collar and leash on me and have me kneel. That’s what a real gentleman does. :)

Brooks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I’ve had a drink, or a nice walk in the park.

Never just for the sake of it in broad daylight. I’m affectionate enough that constant PDAs are not needed, will kiss anywhere though idgaf
Why not just for the sake of it?

So cringy. Hop away.

That’s so classless! Now, slap a collar and leash on me and have me kneel. That’s what a real gentleman does. :)
He wouldn’t know what to do with you in real life. If you kissed him, he’d still be a toad. No prince would be revealed. Just an idiot in a tux. Probably someone’s Butler