"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Holding hands

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
If you have to ask other people whether you "should" hold your woman's hand if you want to, I think yeah, you're better off getting rid of your current energy before you do it. Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Simple question.

Should a man ever grab his woman’s hand to hold, or is this beta and the woman’s job?
Dude... Watch some AMS, Rollo Tomassi and Red Pill Coach on Youtube then come back to SS. After that, read the DJ Bible, The Rational Male Series and The Tactical Guide to Women by Dr. Shawn T. Smith.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
Dude... Watch some AMS, Rollo Tomassi and Red Pill Coach on Youtube then come back to SS. After that, read the DJ Bible, The Rational Male Series and The Tactical Guide to Women by Dr. Shawn T. Smith.
This is literally your response in every thread

If you have to ask other people whether you "should" hold your woman's hand if you want to, I think yeah, you're better off getting rid of your current energy before you do it. Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
So, in your opinion, it doesn’t matter..
just here to learn man.. I’m not James Bond
 

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Holding hands is a show of affection and appreciation. Things women really enjoy - feeling your presence.

If you desire to hold her hand because you want to gift and give her your energy, do that. There’s no shame in it whatsoever. That’s abundant.

If you want to hold her hand because you are unsure of her interest or desire for you, or want to show the world she is yours out of fear, and it stems from need, investigate that.

Brooks; dive in to your own power source and stop worrying what your girlfriend, or others think. Come from your place of inner sovereignty and do whatever you want, because that’s the world you want to live in. Women are drawn to and seek strength.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,614
Location
California
This weekend I had a first date with a girl I met on Tinder. After about an hour we were holding hands. She did initiate the first holding. However, i initiated subsequent hand holding after that. Things continued to escalate that night. By midnight I was inside her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
There are 1,000 ways to touch a woman without holding her hand that’ll show her you like her. I’ve dated women that had intimacy issues and hated hand holding but I knew other ways to flirt with them through touching that got the point across.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
i love it when a man takes my hand. it’s sweet and aggressive at the same time. always makes me smile.
I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I’ve tried to make girls smile and hold their hands when Im out with them, but they always have their hands in the coat pocket for some reason.
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Usually when I’ve had a drink, or a nice walk in the park.

Never just for the sake of it in broad daylight. I’m affectionate enough that constant PDAs are not needed, will kiss anywhere though idgaf
 

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2019
Messages
331
Reaction score
209
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
That’s so classless! Now, slap a collar and leash on me and have me kneel. That’s what a real gentleman does. :)
 

Brooks

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
55
Age
36
Usually when I’ve had a drink, or a nice walk in the park.

Never just for the sake of it in broad daylight. I’m affectionate enough that constant PDAs are not needed, will kiss anywhere though idgaf
Why not just for the sake of it?

You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
So cringy. Hop away.

That’s so classless! Now, slap a collar and leash on me and have me kneel. That’s what a real gentleman does. :)
He wouldn’t know what to do with you in real life. If you kissed him, he’d still be a toad. No prince would be revealed. Just an idiot in a tux. Probably someone’s Butler
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top