"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Hmm, strange texts from a lady I've only seen two times - advice needed

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Met this lady on OLD, she 29. She looks like her pic, but something seemed a bit off, and I cannot figure out what. So she texts me and keep in mind, this is only the second date thus far. Here's some of her texts:

I like to share my feelings about how I want to kiss you and feel you next to me. And it's nice to hear it too

I like to share how badly I miss you and I like when you reciprocate

And I want to tell you how badly I need you in my life

U can lead me on for 3 weeks or longer. I don't need to wait for a man if he's not waiting for me. Spent too many nights alone. It's hard for me.

I guess I should be smart and until I know I'll do whatever I want. I'm not getting younger.

It's nice talk to talk with someone who I know is interested. If I don't know then I'll probably desire talking with someone in which I do know. Kool.

Sending love

But give me your body first. sharing your heart takes time

I need sex



??? I'm dumbfounded. Not sure I want to see her again. Seems a bit intense. No?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
She actually found my sibling on Facebook, not my account on our first date. Today, she messaged me asking me for my address as she wanted to come over, I said I was away. It just seems something is missing from her. Normally, I'd just at the opportunity for sex, but something seems off. Look at those texts. Just weird. Or am I wrong?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
She actually found my sibling on Facebook, not my account on our first date. Today, she messaged me asking me for my address as she wanted to come over, I said I was away. It just seems something is missing from her. Normally, I'd just at the opportunity for sex, but something seems off. Look at those texts. Just weird. Or am I wrong?
Nah your not wrong, follow your gut, and I would assume she was extremely desperate or a crazy ass woman, bang her if she looks good then exist because it sounds like she s the type to become a stalker.
 

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
791
Age
35
Sounds like she's kind of unhinged. Meet her for a third date in a public place and if she seems alright go back to her place. Continue like that until you know if she's trustworthy or not.
 

Logic85

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2018
Messages
23
Reaction score
17
Age
41
She's not relationship material. She wants her urges satisfied and she is being extremely blunt about it.

Keep in mind, that she is absolutely fishing for the same thing in other places as well.

Not a quality girl here thats for sure.

It's your choice whatever you decide to do, listen to your gut, it is telling you already that something is off about her.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You wouldn't get it easier than that,,Lol , just don't disclose to her where you're living,,, lol
Lmao...I give up. She hands it to him on a platter and OP is "confused". SMFH.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Lmao...I give up. She hands it to him on a platter and OP is "confused". SMFH.
OP just doesn't want to come home to his pets boiling on the stove

OP follow your gut. If you want to smash, arrange a date closer to her place, take get out, free her, back to her place.

She's probably a bit nuts tho
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
OP just doesn't want to come home to his pets boiling on the stove

OP follow your gut. If you want to smash, arrange a date closer to her place, take get out, free her, back to her place.

She's probably a bit nuts tho
I'm not saying make her your wife. Im saying just lay her out a few times.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Did y’all miss the part where she texted him that she wants to tell him how badly she needs him in her life... after 1 or 2 dates...?

Lol I would be wary if I was OP.

That being said, I’d still smash at HER place and never take it any further
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,802
Location
Mexico
She´s crazy. Do not give her you address under any circunstances. Pump & dump, ghost, no contact.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Did y’all miss the part where she texted him that she wants to tell him how badly she needs him in her life... after 1 or 2 dates...?

Lol I would be wary if I was OP.

That being said, I’d still smash at HER place and never take it any further
I didnt miss it, I just would fvck her and make sure she doesn't know where i live
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
But give me your body first. sharing your heart takes time

I need sex

Seems a bit intense. No?
Yes, it’s an intense seduction by sex. The thing is though, that women who use this very direct tactic have very little else to personally offer. Up your screening level with this one, or regard her as nothing more than a quick lay…
 
Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
That is intense for only 1-2 dates but I've seen it happen. Dated a girl for a while like that and it ended up okay. I vote date and smash, but like others have said keep your address away from her until you can better gauge her. Though she should probably tone it down, it's possible she just has high interest level and isn't thinking about how she's coming across.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
In my opinion. Nothing more. You didn’t act on it right. If those text messages are in chronological order.
This:
“I like to share my feelings about how I want to kiss you and feel you next to me. And it's nice to hear it too”
Means you better fuk me already.

The more you delayed the more she got spun out. This makes them seem desperate. She’s not. She’s excited about you.
Pull the trigger or die it off.
No sense trashing her. Do no harm. Either you want her or you don’t.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top