Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm, strange texts from a lady I've only seen two times - advice needed

RickTheToad

Reaction score
In my opinion. Nothing more. You didn’t act on it right. If those text messages are in chronological order.
This:
“I like to share my feelings about how I want to kiss you and feel you next to me. And it's nice to hear it too”
Means you better fuk me already.

The more you delayed the more she got spun out. This makes them seem desperate. She’s not. She’s excited about you.
Pull the trigger or die it off.
No sense trashing her. Do no harm. Either you want her or you don’t.
Not in complete order, but over the last 24 hours. It could be me, but something just rubs me the wrong way since I met her. Something seems missing. Nice lady, but something seems missing. I also have the saying in the back of my mind, don't stick your d!ck into crazy. I also do not think she's a one and done type of lady. I think it could get more intense. I can usually get a sixth sense out of a person. It just feels something is off when I'm with her. Not sure.

R

Ranger

Not in complete order, but over the last 24 hours. It could be me, but something just rubs me the wrong way since I met her. Something seems missing. Nice lady, but something seems missing. I also have the saying in the back of my mind, don't stick your d!ck into crazy. I also do not think she's a one and done type of lady. I think it could get more intense. I can usually get a sixth sense out of a person. It just feels something is off when I'm with her. Not sure.
Lol I get it. I just have trouble knowing what’s not crazy. The whole idea past sex seems utterly crazy.
I don’t think there’s any that aren’t a little nuts.
I know if you spin them too long on the attraction needle...they start loosing it a little. Lol

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's very bizarre, even when women want that they don't write stuff like that. She's sounds like she's off her meds and you said you had a weird feeling about her even before she wrote all that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It was weird when we were making out the other day at her place too. Started kissing, and she said she doesn't really kiss, which I thought was odd. Then her landlord did a surprise visit, so I exited. I was going to do something with her tomorrow, but that statement still sticks in my head. What woman, 29 years of age doesn't kiss or like kissing? Does she go straight to screwing? She did mention a few times you're someone I really like to fvck and that I'm so hot and good looking. It's just gave off a weird vibe towards me.

R

Ranger

It was weird when we were making out the other day at her place too. Started kissing, and she said she doesn't really kiss, which I thought was odd. Then her landlord did a surprise visit, so I exited. I was going to do something with her tomorrow, but that statement still sticks in my head. What woman, 29 years of age doesn't kiss or like kissing? Does she go straight to screwing? She did mention a few times you're someone I really like to fvck and that I'm so hot and good looking. It's just gave off a weird vibe towards me.
Hookers and strippers

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not too sure about a hooker or stripper. She's one of those Jewish ladies that covers up and observes all the holidays. She doesn't go out on Friday's because of some weekly holiday. I think it's called shabbit or something?

I just think she's a bit damaged. I asked about her life and family and she thought they were deep questions. I didn't think they were that deep.

I guess it is also hard for me to just use a lady for sex. I am working on it. I find it very strange that they are calling me hot and sexy. I just assume it's a BS come on; but I do not return the validation. I've learned that much at least.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I just think she's a bit damaged. I asked about her life and family and she thought they were deep questions. I didn't think they were that deep.
It all starts with her family or past life experiences. If she won’t talk about her family it could be a huge red flag, and she may indeed have developed a disorder of some type. Hoes don’t kiss because they don’t want or they fear emotional attachment, you could be dealing with something very similar to that mindset with this woman, but her words are only words, judge her actions or lack of, both physical and emotional…
Up your screening level.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She texted me at around 6pm, "so, what are we doing here? I've not heard from you all day. Do you plan to see me again or what?

Good lord. I think I know why I stopped dating for a minute...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Still receiving texts.

She's now professing that she's extremely attracted to me and I'm 100% worth her time. Receiving block texts here. Apparently she doesn't think she'd find a guy with my attributes in the so fast. I think you can provide me everything I need and so much more.. And now she wants to talk for a minute. How do I get out of this w/o hurting her feelings? I feel a bit bad. She's not ugly, so I not sure what the big fuss is.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to her place dude. Crazy chicks give the best head. You will be pulling the sheets out of your a$$

Billtx49

Reaction score
How do I get out of this w/o hurting her feelings?
Well, she’s coming after you at about 1,000mph with her attention/love bombing. If you’re not comfortable with her action tell her you’re just ‘not feeling it’. The sooner you do it, the better she will take it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember some guys on this forum a few years ago on a thread i was reading advising against fu*king crazy women.

Comments like "you can still catch stds with a condom on" & "double bag it"

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love Bombing....guaranteed Cluster B. Tread with caution. These types always fuhk the best.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's strange. She texted me in the middle of the night. I need sex so bad!! This morning, can we just talk sometime this week? I'm thinking about you heart heart.

This is a first for me.

R

Ranger

It's strange. She texted me in the middle of the night. I need sex so bad!! This morning, can we just talk sometime this week? I'm thinking about you heart heart.

This is a first for me.
Run with for educational purposes. How else are you going to fully understand one. Men who have been through one in an attached way can’t see past the brutality. But a man who goes in with the purpose of learning one has a complete upper hand.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is awesome, keep updating!

RickTheToad

Reaction score
This is awesome, keep updating!
Hardly. I feel bad hurting her feelings. I just told her I am just too busy with work to date now. I doesn't seem to sink in as I've texted this twice. in the last three days.

Run with for educational purposes. How else are you going to fully understand one. Men who have been through one in an attached way can’t see past the brutality. But a man who goes in with the purpose of learning one has a complete upper hand.
Rather not entertain the thought. Something seems off. I do not want my animal hurt or killed in anyway. Ever see the movie fatal attraction?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I had advice to offer but despite my experiences with some weird ass chicks I can't say I've been love bombed this heavily before. One part of me says go give her what's wanting, it could be great for you too. On the other hand what happens next? will she start stalking you at work, home...?