Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hmm, strange texts from a lady I've only seen two times - advice needed

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Met this lady on OLD, she 29. She looks like her pic, but something seemed a bit off, and I cannot figure out what. So she texts me and keep in mind, this is only the second date thus far. Here's some of her texts:

I like to share my feelings about how I want to kiss you and feel you next to me. And it's nice to hear it too

I like to share how badly I miss you and I like when you reciprocate

And I want to tell you how badly I need you in my life

U can lead me on for 3 weeks or longer. I don't need to wait for a man if he's not waiting for me. Spent too many nights alone. It's hard for me.

I guess I should be smart and until I know I'll do whatever I want. I'm not getting younger.

It's nice talk to talk with someone who I know is interested. If I don't know then I'll probably desire talking with someone in which I do know. Kool.

Sending love

But give me your body first. sharing your heart takes time

I need sex

??? I'm dumbfounded. Not sure I want to see her again. Seems a bit intense. No?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She actually found my sibling on Facebook, not my account on our first date. Today, she messaged me asking me for my address as she wanted to come over, I said I was away. It just seems something is missing from her. Normally, I'd just at the opportunity for sex, but something seems off. Look at those texts. Just weird. Or am I wrong?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
She actually found my sibling on Facebook, not my account on our first date. Today, she messaged me asking me for my address as she wanted to come over, I said I was away. It just seems something is missing from her. Normally, I'd just at the opportunity for sex, but something seems off. Look at those texts. Just weird. Or am I wrong?
Nah your not wrong, follow your gut, and I would assume she was extremely desperate or a crazy ass woman, bang her if she looks good then exist because it sounds like she s the type to become a stalker.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's kind of unhinged. Meet her for a third date in a public place and if she seems alright go back to her place. Continue like that until you know if she's trustworthy or not.

Logic85

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not relationship material. She wants her urges satisfied and she is being extremely blunt about it.

Keep in mind, that she is absolutely fishing for the same thing in other places as well.

Not a quality girl here thats for sure.

It's your choice whatever you decide to do, listen to your gut, it is telling you already that something is off about her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wouldn't get it easier than that,,Lol , just don't disclose to her where you're living,,, lol
Lmao...I give up. She hands it to him on a platter and OP is "confused". SMFH.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...I give up. She hands it to him on a platter and OP is "confused". SMFH.
OP just doesn't want to come home to his pets boiling on the stove

OP follow your gut. If you want to smash, arrange a date closer to her place, take get out, free her, back to her place.

She's probably a bit nuts tho

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP just doesn't want to come home to his pets boiling on the stove

OP follow your gut. If you want to smash, arrange a date closer to her place, take get out, free her, back to her place.

She's probably a bit nuts tho
I'm not saying make her your wife. Im saying just lay her out a few times.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did y’all miss the part where she texted him that she wants to tell him how badly she needs him in her life... after 1 or 2 dates...?

Lol I would be wary if I was OP.

That being said, I’d still smash at HER place and never take it any further

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She´s crazy. Do not give her you address under any circunstances. Pump & dump, ghost, no contact.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did y’all miss the part where she texted him that she wants to tell him how badly she needs him in her life... after 1 or 2 dates...?

Lol I would be wary if I was OP.

That being said, I’d still smash at HER place and never take it any further
I didnt miss it, I just would fvck her and make sure she doesn't know where i live

Billtx49

Reaction score
But give me your body first. sharing your heart takes time

I need sex

Seems a bit intense. No?
Yes, it’s an intense seduction by sex. The thing is though, that women who use this very direct tactic have very little else to personally offer. Up your screening level with this one, or regard her as nothing more than a quick lay…

Last edited:

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is intense for only 1-2 dates but I've seen it happen. Dated a girl for a while like that and it ended up okay. I vote date and smash, but like others have said keep your address away from her until you can better gauge her. Though she should probably tone it down, it's possible she just has high interest level and isn't thinking about how she's coming across.

R

Ranger

In my opinion. Nothing more. You didn’t act on it right. If those text messages are in chronological order.
This:
“I like to share my feelings about how I want to kiss you and feel you next to me. And it's nice to hear it too”
Means you better fuk me already.

The more you delayed the more she got spun out. This makes them seem desperate. She’s not. She’s excited about you.
Pull the trigger or die it off.
No sense trashing her. Do no harm. Either you want her or you don’t.