Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did put in a lot of effort to see me. I'm thinking of seeing her on Sunday before my trip as kind of a reward. I honestly feel somewhat bad if I didn't.
Good strategy. This will help keep you on her mind while you're gone.

M

member160292

I'm putting this in allcaps:

THERE IS NOTHING ALPHA ABOUT TELLING A GIRL GETTING HER NUMBER IS WORTH CRASHING YOUR CAR.

Sorry for yelling, but that's as common sensical as you can get. Palm, meet face.
Chick is long gone. Done
Doesn’t matter got the date

Really being alpha is so overplayed and the more you try to be alpha the less you can relate to people

M

member160292

Good strategy. This will help keep you on her mind while you're gone.
Suggested meeting up Sunday. She has a bday to attend to that she did mention, but still engaged. Works for me, no obligation and I have more leverage to keep her on the back burner until after my trip

M

member160292

Just had the first ONS of my life with a 22 y/o chick......I was texting at midnight and she came by. Couple shots and it was on.....I'm really confused. From Hinge
*not sponsored in any way...but THANKS!

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your messaging needs some work OP.

You are portraying her as the higher value one in the texts with things like "hopefully with you" and it's "worth it" to crash into her car to get her number.

Gotta flip those around...should be saying stuff like:

"Well if you get the chance to share a drink with me, I guess I get to find out if you have good taste based on what you order" Sent with a smirk or wink emoji show she knows you are teasing.

"I gotta be careful with you...you will probably find out where I am going shopping or something and park really close hoping I crash into you just so you can get my number." Again wink or smirk emoji following...

Don't act like every other dude on there that showers them with compliments. Don't show her how much you like her...tease HER about how much you can tell she likes you.

I promise you will get much better results.

M

member160292

Your messaging needs some work OP.

You are portraying her as the higher value one in the texts with things like "hopefully with you" and it's "worth it" to crash into her car to get her number.

Gotta flip those around...should be saying stuff like:

"Well if you get the chance to share a drink with me, I guess I get to find out if you have good taste based on what you order" Sent with a smirk or wink emoji show she knows you are teasing.

"I gotta be careful with you...you will probably find out where I am going shopping or something and park really close hoping I crash into you just so you can get my number." Again wink or smirk emoji following...

Don't act like every other dude on there that showers them with compliments. Don't show her how much you like her...tease HER about how much you can tell she likes you.

I promise you will get much better results.
Thanks, this is MUCH needed for my after date text exchange.
Though I hate sending wordy texts, I'll consolidate your examples.

M

member160292

Just gonna leave this here, talked to her on the phone for 2 hours (prior to the meetup)
ons.jpg

EDIT: This is all great and good, but I'm starting to go back to my old ways of seeing women the way they are......

Last edited by a moderator:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks, this is MUCH needed for my after date text exchange.
Though I hate sending wordy texts, I'll consolidate your examples.
I am text more than less person within reason but I tend to follow her lead...if she is not a big texter I'll limit mine somewhat.

Either way the concept is what is important not really the length of the text, so you should be fine haha

M

member160292

Your game is weak, OP. Too much chit chat and supplication. Tighten it up. Get the date and get out of there
Some chicks need the chit chat and supplication in order to move forward. It's a case by case scenario.

M

member160292

Chick from that was the quickest date setup here actually sent me the first text 2 hours before the scheduled time to confirm the date. I gave her 24 hours. I told her that I was looking forward to meeting her, but her delayed response had me making other plans. Trying to do good for other men out there at least :p

Edit - Tax manager never followed up. Tough pill to swallow, but bye

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some chicks need the chit chat and supplication in order to move forward. It's a case by case scenario.
You need to find what works for you. All I got when I followed the "ghost until the date" method was flake after flake.

My method yields virtually a 0% flake rate.

Everyone needs to find what works for them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. I'm not going to change my text game as it reflects how I communicate with people. Any adjustments would not be congruent with who I am. If I can't get her turned on with words on a screen, then we probably wouldn't work out anyway. Saves time and money
No offense bro but if you think THOSE words on a screen are going to turn her on then you probably should go become a monk somewhere.

There is nothing remotely flirty or turn on worthy from what I read. And the other poster is spot on, which is almost word for word the exact thing I said also in my first reply...

You don't need to change who you are, you just need to tweak the message a little bit

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those aren’t chicks to move forward with!

You need to find what works for you. All I got when I followed the "ghost until the date" method was flake after flake.

My method yields virtually a 0% flake rate.

Everyone needs to find what works for them.
Bad advice. Doing “what works for you” is how most men find this forum. Their own way isn’t working.

M

member160292

It's definitely a challenge when you are setting up a date more than 3 days in advance. You have to keep the [text] timing on par to keep that interest. My thought to go about it is offer them either 2 days from now or 3 so they likely will have to choose. It's much easier to keep that momentum. A chick that says 5 days from your proposal will most likely flake or lose that initial interest.

If anyone has any tips on how to circumvent this, I'm all ears!

M

member160292

Bad advice. Doing “what works for you” is how most men find this forum. Their own way isn’t working.
I didn't find this forum by googling 'why did did she flake on me or why I can't get a date' ;)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a challenge when you are setting up a date more than 3 days in advance. You have to keep the timing on par to keep that interest. My thought to go about it is offer them either 2 days from now or 3 so they likely will have to choose. It's much easier to keep that momentum. A chick that says 5 days from your proposal will most likely flake or lose that initial interest.

If anyone has any tips on how to circumvent this, I'm all ears!
I set my first online dates just 2-4 days away. If she countered for further out I’d accept and just let it ride. If she’s not that interested she is going to flake regardless. You guys got to let go of trying to engineer a girl into meeting you. There is no talking her into showing up.

I’ve had chicks from online counter offer me as far as nine days out. And they showed up! I’ve had chicks accept a date 48 hours away and they flake. Just make the dates and let it ride. If you are sick of flakes than double book or triple book them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Those aren’t chicks to move forward with!

Not really. I have 70+ lays from OLD and 3 LTRs comprising probably half of that time span over a 7 year period. Following your method I would have nowhere close to that.

The key is to experiment to FIND what works for you. And by what works I mean getting numbers, dates and lays. Not just replies.

The further you get into this the more you find that having "unbreakable rules" will hurt your than help you. Fluidity wins far more often as long as it doesn't violate main principals.

Last edited:
M

member160292

I set my first online dates just 2-4 days away. If she countered for further out I’d accept and just let it ride. If she’s not that interested she is going to flake regardless. You guys got to let go of trying to engineer a girl into meeting you. There is no talking her into showing up.

I’ve had chicks from online counter offer me as far as nine days out. And they showed up! I’ve had chicks accept a date 48 hours away and they flake. Just make the dates and let it ride. If you are sick of flakes than double book or triple book them.
You can have an the best mindset and game, but women online have a plethora of options. I find 'engineering' or rather sustaining interest necessary for the initial first date.

For those that think similar, what are Go-To texts you guys send to keep the interaction prior to the date?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I have 70+ lays from OLD and 3 LTRs comprising probably half of that time span over a 7 year period. Following your method I would have nowhere close to that.
My stats were about the same and I probably spent 1/20th the amount of time chit chatting with females that you did. The lays were in spite of your texting, not because of it.

As it stands now I am engaged to a good woman who has had 95-100% interest level in me for the last 17 months.

My retention rate in the game was impeccable. Past date 3 I do the all dumping, not the girls.