Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can have an the best mindset and game, but women online have a plethora of options. I find 'engineering' or rather sustaining interest necessary for the initial first date.
There is nothing you can do about this bro. She either sees some potential value in you up front or she doesn’t. But hey, go ahead and keep trying.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My stats were about the same and I probably spent 1/20th the amount of time chit chatting with females that you did. The lays were in spite of your texting, not because of it.

As it stands now I am engaged to a good woman who has had 95-100% interest level in me for the last 17 months.

My retention rate in the game was impeccable. Past date 3 I do the all dumping, not the girls.
Cool, you do you. I'll do me. Pretty sure most people would find they will have better success with my method but to each their own.

People act like I'm spending 24 hours a day texting. It's more like one or two a day. If you want to pretend you are too busy to send a text that infrequently then your issue is very poor time management not being busy.

M

member160292

People act like I'm spending 24 hours a day texting. It's more like one or two a day. If you want to pretend you are too busy to send a text that infrequently then your issue is very poor time management not being busy.
In this day and age, you can't have the mindset of waiting x amount. No longer works because everyone's attention span is short-fused due to technology. I found that quick replies are reciprocated, which is what you want in a partner anyway.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, you do you. I'll do me. Pretty sure most people would find they will have better success with my method but to each their own.
Doubtful.

I don’t pretend anything. I told women up front I don’t do the phone chit chat, especially the texting. There is no need to play games when you are direct.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Doubtful.

I don’t pretend anything. I told women up front I don’t do the phone chit chat, especially the texting. There is no need to play games when you are direct.
OK cool. Based on the number of people over the years on this forum complaining about why their flake rates are so high and then find out they are inevitably following the ghosting until date method that suddenly seems to go away when following the advice I give, I don't doubt it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age, you can't have the mindset of waiting x amount. No longer works because everyone's attention span is short-fused due to technology. I found that quick replies are reciprocated, which is what you want in a partner anyway.
This is a self limiting belief.

Men, here is a texting tip:
I always reply quickly when I receive a text message, otherwise I will actually forget. The truth is there are type of texts and a narrow purpose for texting.

Texting for logistics (date setting, etc) is a different kind of text than texting a women to shoot the shvt or worse, to “check in” with her. Those kind of texts are useless and should be a nipped habit immediately.

There is no need for game playing with “reply time” when you establish your text frame with a woman early. To this day, my fiancé still knows better than to text me to chit chat. I am too busy for that shvt.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is a self limiting belief.

Men, here is a texting tip:
I always reply quickly when I receive a text message, otherwise I will actually forget. The truth is there are type of texts and a narrow purpose for texting.

Texting for logistics (date setting, etc) is a different kind of text than texting a women to shoot the shvt or worse, to “check in” with her. Those kind of texts are useless and should be a nipped habit immediately.

There is no need for game playing with “reply time” when you establish your text frame with a woman early. To this day, my fiancé still knows better than to text me to chit chat. I am too busy for that shvt.
That sounds like it's going to work out well once you are married. Being too busy to talk to your partner is how things go sideways real fast.

You will find out that what works to get you into an LTR is not going to work to stay in an LTR past a certain point.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds like it's going to work out well once you are married. Being too busy to talk to your partner is how things go sideways real fast.
Why would my fiancé text me when she’s either with me or will be with me in the span of a day?

Likely for the reasons I just outlined in the exact post you quoted yet failed to read.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would my fiancé text me when she’s either with me or will be with me in the span of a day?

Likely for the reasons I just outlined in the exact post you quoted yet failed to read.
Gee...I don't know. Maybe she is out somewhere and asks if you need something? Maybe because she is talking to someone and he asks a question she doesn't know the answer to? Etc, etc etc...there are a million reasons.

I assume you don't live together yet. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking these questions.

Your seeming lack of willingness to communicate with her unless it's on "your terms" and inherent inflexibility about seemingly just about everything tells me all I need to know about how long this is going to likely last.

Communication and compromise are non negotiable in a marriage unless you want to be divorced in a few years.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee...I don't know. Maybe she is out somewhere and asks if you need something? Maybe because she is talking to someone and he asks a question she doesn't know the answer to? Etc, etc etc...there are a million reasons.
She either calls or as I outlined above those are considered logistical texts.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My hubs and I
Holy Mother of all things good! It's about time, was getting annoyed with the whole Fiancée this, Fiance that, plus the jealousy thing ya Tease.. Congratulations.
By staying connected I do NOT mean long protracted texts, spilling your feels or discussing deep topics.
My GF wouldn't talk to me for days because I did just that ^^^ and fell asleep on her (mid-call) :oops: oops!

Back to Hinge report.

Last edited:
M

member160292

Something I realized. Initial conversations with high quality chicks (LMS) takes a long time. It’s a Cold War out there boys. We have to take it slow. Be patient. Many other dudes are trying to get the date as fast as possible. Trust me on that because I won’t go into detail on how I found out. Take it slow!
Don’t be labeled as thirsty. Thirsty is the new incel

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Something I realized. Initial conversations with high quality chicks (LMS) takes a long time. It’s a Cold War out there boys. We have to take it slow. Be patient. Many other dudes are trying to get the date as fast as possible. Trust me on that because I won’t go into detail on how I found out. Take it slow!
Not really. Most guys don't ever ask women out, they endlessly message them, so if you actually do they will be excited if they are interested .

Anytime after the 3rd or 4th message is fine. Sometimes I wait til after that, it all depends. I don't have any hard or fast rules.

Reaction score
Not really. Most guys don't ever ask women out, they endlessly message them, so if you actually do they will be excited if they are interested .

Anytime after the 3rd or 4th message is fine. Sometimes I wait til after that, it all depends. I don't have any hard or fast rules.
I made a fake female tinder profile and dudes were asking me out to expensive restaurants within 3 messages.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to calibrate your approach based on the situation. Sometimes it makes sense to take it slow. Other sometimes you have to strike while the iron is hot. It's all situational. If there was a once size fits all solution, men would have discovered it 8,000 years ago.

M

member160292

Since coming back here, I was able to re-tune myself thanks to the posts and stories of the members on here. I've come so much further now than when I created this thread.

Lessons learned

- Women are natural followers (if they are initially attracted to you.) I usually take them to a venue and pay for it, I let them know where we go next and that it's their turn. They follow your game plan.

- You set who they perceive you as during the initial OLD banter and texts, this is your 'game' that they play into when they first meet you. You have already set the tone and she plays into it. If you don't maintain the guidelines, the 'game' is over - no second date.

- How much do you escalate? Depends on the situation, don't be afraid to back off - you have to keep the oven on if the meat isn't ready. Often times, it's so much easier to escalate on the second and third date if you don't push the limits on the first one. No shame in living to fight another day.

- Plate management is a chore, you don't need to add anymore low interest women to the mix. Next more often than not and your life will be much easier.

- If you don't have fun dating, neither will your prospect. Lead her, tease her, have fun with her

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2 cents:

Tinder>Bumble>Hinge.

In reality Tinder>>>>>>>>>>Bumble>Hinge.

Most of the time I match with a girl on Bumble she won't send the first message within 24 hours.

On Hinge I actually get resistance to meeting up for dates - I had a girl I just matched with that seemed really interested to the point I asked if she wanted to grab drinks this past weekend. Her message back was something along the lines of "you move fast, don't you want to get to know me a little better to make sure I'm not crazy?"

I thought to myself "well yeah, that's the point of the f***ing date". I find that women on Hinge typically default to the cycle of messaging back and forth setting up and flaking on plans until eventually one of you gets bored of the cycle and stops replying.

All the dating apps suck compared to meeting women out in person, but Tinder is the only one I would take even a little seriously.

M

member160292

My 2 cents:

Tinder>Bumble>Hinge.

Most of the time I match with a girl on Bumble she won't send the first message within 24 hours.

On Hinge I actually get resistance to meeting up for dates - I had a girl I just matched with that seemed really interested to the point I asked if she wanted to grab drinks this past weekend. Her message back was something along the lines of "you move fast, don't you want to get to know me a little better to make sure I'm not crazy?"

I thought to myself "well yeah, that's the point of the f***ing date". I find that women on Hinge typically default to the cycle of messaging back and forth setting up and flaking on plans until eventually one of you gets bored of the cycle and stops replying.

All the dating apps suck compared to meeting women out in person, but Tinder is the only one I would take even a little seriously.
Funny thing is I don’t use Tinder even though I have premium. The RoI was atrocious.

I’m having way more success being patient, spacing out my responses and from first message to date is average ~10 days.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My 2 cents:

Tinder>Bumble>Hinge.

Never used Tinder but I had great success on both Bumble and Hinge.