Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish women could read this whole thread to see the absolute minefield men have to go through to get some corrupted entitled brat :rofl:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder was decent in its early days, like 2012-2013 but like everything, got ruined quickly.

Caleb Jones' 5 Phase Model has merit.

"Here are the five phases any dating technology always goes through:

1. Early adopters
2. Hyper-effectiveness
3. Normal effectiveness
4. Problems
5. Effective only for a small, specific group of people."

Right now, in late 2022, Tinder is definitely in Phase 5 and has been there for a while.

Both Hinge and Bumble are at least in Phase 4 and likely in Phase 5. I think there's a stronger argument that Hinge is Phase 5 than Bumble. The last time I was on Hinge, the quality was abysmal. In my major US city, it was all some combination of single moms, overweight women, and overweight African-American women. Bumble has also gone to shiit as well, but I think the women are slightly prettier. Bumble has always had a feminist/careerist/SJW orientation, so that's a good argument for it now being a Phase 5 app.

Everything from this November 2013 article below has only gotten worse since then. Even in the late 2000s/early 2010s, the average woman on dating websites back then was less serious than the single population at large. Now, in 2022, that's gotten even worse with the swipe app era.

M

member160292

I wish women could read this whole thread to see the absolute minefield men have to go through to get some corrupted entitled brat :rofl:
I don't blame them with all the thirsty dudes and those that don't quite understand how the game works (me when I started the thread.)

M

member160292

Chick calls me 2 hours before the date to see if we can reschedule for tomorrow. Bye, Felicia :ninja:

The plate I ended it with and ghosted for over a month during my ‘relationship’ is coming by this weekend. Have a solid 2 date pipeline for next week after my work trip. Going to see if I can keep the momentum via text. Spent last weekend with my ex partying it up in Vegas, donatedmore than I wanted to the State of Nevada :p

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick calls me 2 hours before the date to see if we can reschedule for tomorrow. Bye, Felicia :ninja:

The plate I ended it with and ghosted for over a month during my ‘relationship’ is coming by this weekend. Have a solid 2 date pipeline for next week after my work trip. Going to see if I can keep the momentum via text. Spent last weekend with my ex partying it up in Vegas, donatedmore than I wanted to the State of Nevada :p
Sext her (Bye Felicia) a little and see how she responds, this should help suss out her interest level. If she talks about c0ck, make sure it's about *your* c0ck and not c0ck in general. And stay away from Mustang Ranch!

M

member160292

Why not tomorrow? Have you met this girl yet?
Nope, first date flake and I’m skeptical about this chick is pretty much not gonna be a fun date anyway. She can play all she wants but im not biting. Someone said ‘she’s for the streets’ I forgot, but rather not invest

M

member160292

Sext her (Bye Felicia) a little and see how she responds, this should help suss out her interest level. If she talks about c0ck, make sure it's about *your* c0ck and not c0ck in general. And stay away from Mustang Ranch!
Just leave it as is, no need to say another word

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she had an iron clad reason, I would never speak to her again. Think that situation through if she didn’t. Do you really think she’s someone that’s going to be fun and easy to deal with?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless she had an iron clad reason, I would never speak to her again. Think that situation through if she didn’t. Do you really think she’s someone that’s going to be fun and easy to deal with?
If it's the 31 impulsive one with the good body, it might be worth a hail mary. You could catch her in a horny moment. I don't know the deets of the interaction/vibe though

Last edited: