Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hinge Report

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picnic chick from post#39 that made more money than me comes over in a new land rover and we loaded up her car with picnic supplies. She drove a fair amount to see me and brought the things I really wanted from her area. We spent 2 hours there and came back to my place. Take a shot of Clase Azul and I went in for a kiss. She rejected. As she was washing the dishes and cleaning my kitchen I went behind her and grinded up on her which she was into.

During the whole time she was the one that initiated kino. She knows what she is worth and still 28 so I'm going to slow play this. I told her about business trip next week (during the picnic,) my plan is not to see her until I come back and see if anything comes from my absence. If nothing, then bye bye Felicia
Typically the absence will work against you. If you can't/don't want to meet up with her before then, at least try to move things forward by text and spice it up a little bit.

Edit; reread your text screenshots from earlier in the thread. Honestly, not all that bad but it bears repeating that you should perhaps cut down a little bit on letting the girl know that you like her. Not suggesting a big change here, but a little adjustment imo would help without compromising your personality.

The telling the girl that getting her number would be worth getting into a car crash is what stands out to me. You can be somewhat complimentary but that's too much. I don't think anyone here (who is a male) would recommend using those particular lines.

Last edited:

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My questions during the first date is always leading to see if we are aligned on future goals since that's what I'm looking for. I do it in an indirect way while keeping the conversation fun. Segwaying into travel, foods, family, friends, hobbies. I find that I'm somewhat lacking in the excitement/sensual topics and maybe that might lose some of the attraction.

Thoughts on what topics I should add to the arsenal?

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically the absence will work against you. If you can't/don't want to meet up with her before then, at least try to move things forward by text and sex it up a little bit.
She did put in a lot of effort to see me. I'm thinking of seeing her on Sunday before my trip as kind of a reward. I honestly feel somewhat bad if I didn't.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This is the true genuine Alpha IDGAF attitude, no pretending, no censoring words or changing text game.

Being true to himself which based on the text exchange he posted, sounds cool and confident, while being detached from the outcome.

I'm surprised some of y'all can't see it.
I'm putting this in allcaps:

THERE IS NOTHING ALPHA ABOUT TELLING A GIRL GETTING HER NUMBER IS WORTH CRASHING YOUR CAR.

Sorry for yelling, but that's as common sensical as you can get. Palm, meet face.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She did put in a lot of effort to see me. I'm thinking of seeing her on Sunday before my trip as kind of a reward. I honestly feel somewhat bad if I didn't.
Good strategy. This will help keep you on her mind while you're gone.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm putting this in allcaps:

THERE IS NOTHING ALPHA ABOUT TELLING A GIRL GETTING HER NUMBER IS WORTH CRASHING YOUR CAR.

Sorry for yelling, but that's as common sensical as you can get. Palm, meet face.
Chick is long gone. Done
Doesn’t matter got the date

Really being alpha is so overplayed and the more you try to be alpha the less you can relate to people

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good strategy. This will help keep you on her mind while you're gone.
Suggested meeting up Sunday. She has a bday to attend to that she did mention, but still engaged. Works for me, no obligation and I have more leverage to keep her on the back burner until after my trip

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just had the first ONS of my life with a 22 y/o chick......I was texting at midnight and she came by. Couple shots and it was on.....I'm really confused. From Hinge
*not sponsored in any way...but THANKS!

catsmeow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick is long gone. Done
Doesn’t matter got the date

Really being alpha is so overplayed and the more you try to be alpha the less you can relate to people
Just had the first ONS of my life with a 22 y/o chick......I was texting at midnight and she came by. Couple shots and it was on....
Sounds good, keep doing what you're doing, obviously you're doing something right...

Re the joke you made about the guy hitting her car being a good way to get her number lol, yeah obviously that was a joke and SHE got the humor (so did I). I laughed when I read it!

Had you been serious, I'd agree it was weak,, but clearly weak is not your style and said in context with the rest of the conversation, it was a great line..

A joke.

Any chick not getting the humor and thinking it's weak and begging, fvck em, next.

You want a girl you can mess with a bit, banter, be playful.

Serious chicks with no humor who don't understand nuance and playful banter are no fun at all, neither are men for that matter.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Your messaging needs some work OP.

You are portraying her as the higher value one in the texts with things like "hopefully with you" and it's "worth it" to crash into her car to get her number.

Gotta flip those around...should be saying stuff like:

"Well if you get the chance to share a drink with me, I guess I get to find out if you have good taste based on what you order" Sent with a smirk or wink emoji show she knows you are teasing.

"I gotta be careful with you...you will probably find out where I am going shopping or something and park really close hoping I crash into you just so you can get my number." Again wink or smirk emoji following...

Don't act like every other dude on there that showers them with compliments. Don't show her how much you like her...tease HER about how much you can tell she likes you.

I promise you will get much better results.

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your messaging needs some work OP.

You are portraying her as the higher value one in the texts with things like "hopefully with you" and it's "worth it" to crash into her car to get her number.

Gotta flip those around...should be saying stuff like:

"Well if you get the chance to share a drink with me, I guess I get to find out if you have good taste based on what you order" Sent with a smirk or wink emoji show she knows you are teasing.

"I gotta be careful with you...you will probably find out where I am going shopping or something and park really close hoping I crash into you just so you can get my number." Again wink or smirk emoji following...

Don't act like every other dude on there that showers them with compliments. Don't show her how much you like her...tease HER about how much you can tell she likes you.

I promise you will get much better results.
Thanks, this is MUCH needed for my after date text exchange.
Though I hate sending wordy texts, I'll consolidate your examples.

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just gonna leave this here, talked to her on the phone for 2 hours (prior to the meetup)
ons.jpg

EDIT: This is all great and good, but I'm starting to go back to my old ways of seeing women the way they are......

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thanks, this is MUCH needed for my after date text exchange.
Though I hate sending wordy texts, I'll consolidate your examples.
I am text more than less person within reason but I tend to follow her lead...if she is not a big texter I'll limit mine somewhat.

Either way the concept is what is important not really the length of the text, so you should be fine haha

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game is weak, OP. Too much chit chat and supplication. Tighten it up. Get the date and get out of there
Some chicks need the chit chat and supplication in order to move forward. It's a case by case scenario.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick from that was the quickest date setup here actually sent me the first text 2 hours before the scheduled time to confirm the date. I gave her 24 hours. I told her that I was looking forward to meeting her, but her delayed response had me making other plans. Trying to do good for other men out there at least :p

Edit - Tax manager never followed up. Tough pill to swallow, but bye

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Some chicks need the chit chat and supplication in order to move forward. It's a case by case scenario.
You need to find what works for you. All I got when I followed the "ghost until the date" method was flake after flake.

My method yields virtually a 0% flake rate.

Everyone needs to find what works for them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Appreciate the feedback. I'm not going to change my text game as it reflects how I communicate with people. Any adjustments would not be congruent with who I am. If I can't get her turned on with words on a screen, then we probably wouldn't work out anyway. Saves time and money
No offense bro but if you think THOSE words on a screen are going to turn her on then you probably should go become a monk somewhere.

There is nothing remotely flirty or turn on worthy from what I read. And the other poster is spot on, which is almost word for word the exact thing I said also in my first reply...

You don't need to change who you are, you just need to tweak the message a little bit

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those aren’t chicks to move forward with!

You need to find what works for you. All I got when I followed the "ghost until the date" method was flake after flake.

My method yields virtually a 0% flake rate.

Everyone needs to find what works for them.
Bad advice. Doing “what works for you” is how most men find this forum. Their own way isn’t working.

Chowdah

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a challenge when you are setting up a date more than 3 days in advance. You have to keep the [text] timing on par to keep that interest. My thought to go about it is offer them either 2 days from now or 3 so they likely will have to choose. It's much easier to keep that momentum. A chick that says 5 days from your proposal will most likely flake or lose that initial interest.

If anyone has any tips on how to circumvent this, I'm all ears!