"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Height vs Muscle, Take A Pick?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
If you had a choice..

Which would you choose? And why?

01. Slim, zero muscles, zero definition or shape... but TALL

02. Muscular, good definition, healthy looking, but short or shortish
02

Good news! 02 is achievable for all who are healthy
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
I'd take the good genetics any day of the week. You can always put on as little or as much bulk as you want.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
If anyone here is below 5'5" then that would be real hard as most girls in Europe are around that height.

That leaves a subset of girls that 5'2" and below.

Whatever ur height is, always aim for girls that's 4" lower then u r.

There's women of varying heights to suit most men.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I've never had any problems with my height being 5'9" naturally muscular, not ripped by any means, 190 pounds. Todays women are too intimidated of a manly guy they want feminized men, no muscles, pretty much a woman with a ****.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I’m a little over 5’11” and I’ve always found it annoying that tall girls seem to go for me like crazy, even girls who are taller than I.

I prefer petite. My fiancé is pretty tall (about 5’8” I think) and that’s the only thing I’d change if I could. If that’s my biggest problem, I’ll take it. I have no idea why tall girls are so often attracted to me. Maybe I look a little intimidating to the petite ones.

At any rate, to the OP’s question, I’d pick tall and skinny over short, as tall and skinny leaves options for improvement.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
I'm well muscled and 5'8" and slightly overweight. Would definitely rather be this than 6' and too skinny. And to be fair, most 6' guys aren't skeletal; if you are, you can build some mass.

Being tall isn't everything - people over 6'3 are kind of clumsy.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I'm well muscled and 5'8" and slightly overweight. Would definitely rather be this than 6' and too skinny. And to be fair, most 6' guys aren't skeletal; if you are, you can build some mass.

Being tall isn't everything - people over 6'3 are kind of clumsy.
A guy I worked with he was 6'1 clumsy was an understatement he would trip over stuff, the guy my BPD ex replaced me with he is 6'2 he is clumsy.
 

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
3,422
Reaction score
1,235
Ronnie from jersey shore - 5’6 jacked man who can get any woman he wants. If he was tall and skinny he would be a nobody.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,521
Reaction score
11,433
About the only body type I ever hear women complain about on a regular basis is the meathead look.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I'm 5 10 1/2 and find height to be grossly overrated, hitting up bars and clubs in my younger days I had no problem bagging chicks when taller guys were around. And I wasn't jacked or lean either. Before I just wanted to be 6 foot even for me personally that's the perfect height not to short not to tall. Most people are bad at guessing height.

Also don't find tall women attractive most of the time especially petite skinny ones, it looks Manly and takes away from their femininity.

I've read and heard through the grapevine yoga can add an inch as it decompresses your spine and other limbs if done consistently for a year, worth a try won't hurt
 
Top