Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
if this is an option it is obv anwser.Tall cause I can sculpt my body through hard work and dedication.
I'm 6ft. Not short but not tall (just watched the nba championship lol those fellas are tall). As for muscle, I've been lifting since softmore year high school.If you had a choice..
Which would you choose? And why?
01. Slim, zero muscles, zero definition or shape... but TALL
02. Muscular, good definition, healthy looking, but short or shortish
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well Yeh.. If you have the height, you can work on getting muscular.Tall cause I can sculpt my body through hard work and dedication.
Not if you are Richard the Frog...he was planning to go to Turkey and have his shins broken to add a few inches to his height...You need to distinguish "tall vs short" depending on geographical location. Obviously, the further south you go, the smaller would be the average height of the population. Now, 5’9” may be perfect for Latin America or Southern Europe but won't look good for Canada, much of Northern US or Northern European Countries, especially Scandinavia.
Apart from that, the question, in and out of itself is not really correct, given that height is perhaps the only thing in our outside appearance that we can't change and have zero control over. If you're skinny, you can bulk, if you're fat, you can slim down, if you don;t like your nose you can correct it but height is height and you just have to accept it.
Talking about women - not much relevance either. Height can give you some extra points only in the beginning. If you are about to get rejected, that'll be because she's not attracted to you - tall or short. Height may be just a rational excuse for her actions, same as if you are bold or have long arms....
P.S by the way, isn't it a common sense that if you are, say, 5’9”, you don't necessarily need to waste time targeting for instance a female volleyball player?! Stick to those who are 4-5 inches shorter than you.![]()
Now we know how you get those 18, 19, 20, 21 girls everyday.I'm 6ft.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I thought he was going into surgery to stretch his spine?Not if you are Richard the Frog...he was planning to go to Turkey and have his shins broken to add a few inches to his height...
To go with his bionic d!ck he already is packing...
For some reason this made me picture one of those old time classic cars that you have to start with the crank in the front.To go with his bionic d!ck he already is packing...
Hmm ... 166 cm, have bench-pressed 135 kg, with a lower-normie-tier lay count.If you had a choice..
Which would you choose? And why?
01. Slim, zero muscles, zero definition or shape... but TALL
02. Muscular, good definition, healthy looking, but short or shortish
Ignite that small man syndrome, you'll be over compensating like a peacock in no time.Hmm ... 166 cm, have bench-pressed 135 kg, with a lower-normie-tier lay count.![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.