Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height vs Muscle, Take A Pick?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a choice..

Which would you choose? And why?

01. Slim, zero muscles, zero definition or shape... but TALL

02. Muscular, good definition, healthy looking, but short or shortish

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 2 actually. I’m only 5’9” and honestly my height has never been an issue so it’s not something I’m self conscious about. I mean sure there’s been some girls hung up on height but mostly it’s online women that are that superficial.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to say, I'm exactly in the middle of that.

Given an average heigh and being muscular compared to being tall and average in body shape, I would take the second.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tall cause I can sculpt my body through hard work and dedication.

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to distinguish "tall vs short" depending on geographical location. Obviously, the further south you go, the smaller would be the average height of the population. Now, 5’9” may be perfect for Latin America or Southern Europe but won't look good for Canada, much of Northern US or Northern European Countries, especially Scandinavia.

Apart from that, the question, in and out of itself is not really correct, given that height is perhaps the only thing in our outside appearance that we can't change and have zero control over. If you're skinny, you can bulk, if you're fat, you can slim down, if you don;t like your nose you can correct it but height is height and you just have to accept it.

Talking about women - not much relevance either. Height can give you some extra points only in the beginning. If you are about to get rejected, that'll be because she's not attracted to you - tall or short. Height may be just a rational excuse for her actions, same as if you are bold or have long arms....

P.S by the way, isn't it a common sense that if you are, say, 5’9”, you don't necessarily need to waste time targeting for instance a female volleyball player?! Stick to those who are 4-5 inches shorter than you. :)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a choice..

I'm 6ft. Not short but not tall (just watched the nba championship lol those fellas are tall). As for muscle, I've been lifting since softmore year high school.

To answer the questions, own and play the hand you were dealt to the best of your ability.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to distinguish "tall vs short" depending on geographical location. Obviously, the further south you go, the smaller would be the average height of the population. Now, 5’9” may be perfect for Latin America or Southern Europe but won't look good for Canada, much of Northern US or Northern European Countries, especially Scandinavia.

Apart from that, the question, in and out of itself is not really correct, given that height is perhaps the only thing in our outside appearance that we can't change and have zero control over. If you're skinny, you can bulk, if you're fat, you can slim down, if you don;t like your nose you can correct it but height is height and you just have to accept it.

Talking about women - not much relevance either. Height can give you some extra points only in the beginning. If you are about to get rejected, that'll be because she's not attracted to you - tall or short. Height may be just a rational excuse for her actions, same as if you are bold or have long arms....

P.S by the way, isn't it a common sense that if you are, say, 5’9”, you don't necessarily need to waste time targeting for instance a female volleyball player?! Stick to those who are 4-5 inches shorter than you. :)
Not if you are Richard the Frog...he was planning to go to Turkey and have his shins broken to add a few inches to his height...

To go with his bionic d!ck he already is packing...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take height. A skinny dude can develop muscle mass over time with the right hard training. With height, not much can be done unless you go through some kind of surgical procedure but that's taking things to the extreme.

I'm 6'0 tall and can hit 6'1 when i wear my boots but for some girls that could be considered not tall enough or a short tiny girl may view that as really tall. Depends on the chick too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Height. One of my friends is a near twin of mine, but 6'1'', I'm 5'11''. He cleans up house. I hate being short.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Not if you are Richard the Frog...he was planning to go to Turkey and have his shins broken to add a few inches to his height...

I thought he was going into surgery to stretch his spine?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason this made me picture one of those old time classic cars that you have to start with the crank in the front.
"Wait a minute, dear, I need to start up my penis.".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a choice..

Hmm ... 166 cm, have bench-pressed 135 kg, with a lower-normie-tier lay count. :mad:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm ... 166 cm, have bench-pressed 135 kg, with a lower-normie-tier lay count. :mad:
Ignite that small man syndrome, you'll be over compensating like a peacock in no time.

Small guys are like poodles, bark loudly, run around excitedly, act bravely when behind the fence...it's how bulldyke's do it to get girls.

Copy and paste my man.