Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height vs Muscle, Take A Pick?

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had a choice..

Which would you choose? And why?

01. Slim, zero muscles, zero definition or shape... but TALL

02. Muscular, good definition, healthy looking, but short or shortish

Good news! 02 is achievable for all who are healthy

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take the good genetics any day of the week. You can always put on as little or as much bulk as you want.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If anyone here is below 5'5" then that would be real hard as most girls in Europe are around that height.

That leaves a subset of girls that 5'2" and below.

Whatever ur height is, always aim for girls that's 4" lower then u r.

There's women of varying heights to suit most men.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had any problems with my height being 5'9" naturally muscular, not ripped by any means, 190 pounds. Todays women are too intimidated of a manly guy they want feminized men, no muscles, pretty much a woman with a ****.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a little over 5’11” and I’ve always found it annoying that tall girls seem to go for me like crazy, even girls who are taller than I.

I prefer petite. My fiancé is pretty tall (about 5’8” I think) and that’s the only thing I’d change if I could. If that’s my biggest problem, I’ll take it. I have no idea why tall girls are so often attracted to me. Maybe I look a little intimidating to the petite ones.

At any rate, to the OP’s question, I’d pick tall and skinny over short, as tall and skinny leaves options for improvement.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm well muscled and 5'8" and slightly overweight. Would definitely rather be this than 6' and too skinny. And to be fair, most 6' guys aren't skeletal; if you are, you can build some mass.

Being tall isn't everything - people over 6'3 are kind of clumsy.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm well muscled and 5'8" and slightly overweight. Would definitely rather be this than 6' and too skinny. And to be fair, most 6' guys aren't skeletal; if you are, you can build some mass.

Being tall isn't everything - people over 6'3 are kind of clumsy.
A guy I worked with he was 6'1 clumsy was an understatement he would trip over stuff, the guy my BPD ex replaced me with he is 6'2 he is clumsy.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronnie from jersey shore - 5’6 jacked man who can get any woman he wants. If he was tall and skinny he would be a nobody.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About the only body type I ever hear women complain about on a regular basis is the meathead look.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5 10 1/2 and find height to be grossly overrated, hitting up bars and clubs in my younger days I had no problem bagging chicks when taller guys were around. And I wasn't jacked or lean either. Before I just wanted to be 6 foot even for me personally that's the perfect height not to short not to tall. Most people are bad at guessing height.

Also don't find tall women attractive most of the time especially petite skinny ones, it looks Manly and takes away from their femininity.

I've read and heard through the grapevine yoga can add an inch as it decompresses your spine and other limbs if done consistently for a year, worth a try won't hurt