Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Heartbroken over a woman that I wasn't really into

ScottKayman

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
46
Bit of a wierd one, I was with this woman for a few months. If I'm going to be honest I wasn't really in to her but kept the realtionship going because we had amazing sex together. Anyway, she finished it the other day saying I obviosuly wasn't in to her which is fair enough. The problem is now I feel like I really want her. wtf! Why do I feel heartbroken over a woman that I wasn't really into and now feel like I deperately want her back? I know if we did get back together I would probably go back to feeling like I wasn't into her again.
What's going on here?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
What's going on here?
DO you really want her back? Or do you feel something else?(Guilt?)

Maybe, for the time being, you had all you wanted from a woman. Great sex, fun, good company..... now its gone and the alternative is no sex, a quiet home and maybe lonelyness?
 

ScottKayman

New Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Age
46
DO you really want her back? Or do you feel something else?(Guilt?)
I feel like I want her back. But maybe that just my mind playing tricks on me. What if we got back together and I felt the same as before?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
DO you really want her back? Or do you feel something else?(Guilt?)

Maybe, for the time being, you had all you wanted from a woman. Great sex, fun, good company..... now its gone and the alternative is no sex, a quiet home and maybe lonelyness?
Now SHE is gone. The alternative is one of the millions of more compatible ladies that exist.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
@mrgoodstuff How do you do that?
Time. Once your ego gets crushed... You have to start over. So when you start over you adjust your values. In my situation, I learned that being more honest with myself yielded more strength, but it takes time to develop. However that foundation does not shake apart easily since it's not built on lies... If you are a man whose going to have interactions with women, you have to be honest with yourself about what's good for you, but also what the REALITY in the market has been for the last 10 years... So we can't reorg for a "unicorn" which does not exist. We have to partake in some of the stuff that's really there, but avoiding some of the ones that we know aren't good for us, or minimizing our damage.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
All valid points above. You will continue feeling like this until you find another girl. Then the previous one will be nothing but a spec of dust to you most likely.
 
Top