Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Go with the 40 year old oriental nurse. See you already have other options. Keep at it and see if you get more bites.
We'll see if she replies again. Hasn't logged back on yet. It seems a lot of those cute asian profiles are fakes though trying to get old guys to send them money. Hopefully this isnt the case. If course I'd take a 40 year old pale skin hot oriental over a 50 year old.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any experience with women at all? I am asking that as a serious question and not trying to be flippant. The more I read your posts the more I am becoming convinced you literally have zero experience. Some of the stuff you post is excruciatingly bad. However, everything you post reeks of desperation. If you don't think these women sense it you are fooling yourself.

Your mindset is to a "T" the scarcity mindset. It isn't a good thing and you need to change your approach almost 100%.
What do you expect him to do? Everyone has to start from somewhere.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll see if she replies again. Hasn't logged back on yet. It seems a lot of those cute asian profiles are fakes though trying to get old guys to send them money. Hopefully this isnt the case. If course I'd take a 40 year old pale skin hot oriental over a 50 year old.
How do you like your cougars?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect him to do? Everyone has to start from somewhere.
I have no personal investment and therefore no expectations for him. But for starters, when he asks for advice I would think he would try to implement it. He doesn’t.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tl:dr
Plz change to mature section loll

Hb9 at 48 it does not exis.

Tell her you wont go on a date with her unless she send you a pic wihout make up and filter.
Then you will sèe she is below hb5

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tl:dr
Plz change to mature section loll

Hb9 at 48 it does not exis.

Tell her you wont go on a date with her unless she send you a pic wihout make up and filter.
Then you will sèe she is below hb5
I actually cringed when I saw hb9 at 48..... I don’t know if I have ever seen a 48 year old chick that didn’t drop below a 5 with no makeup or photoshop.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'm getting troll vibes off you dude.. Incase your not a troll..you shound weak as ****e..
He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.
He just lack social acuity, such as those displayed by persons with aspergers.

They're not stupid, on the contrary they could be geniuses in their own inherent field.
Never said he was stupid, juse inept in dealing with the ladies. We all were at one time.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.

Never said he was stupid, juse inept in dealing with the ladies. We all were at one time.
Well, whatever it is, for myself, he's welcomed to blog as much as he likes in Sosuave, it's the man's inherent right to do so.

Just so he knows, he needs direct intervention to assist him to surpass his social restrictions.

And Sosuave ain't the place for that.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys here should give him a break, he's obviously challenged, there's no point to stress the poor fella out.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you need to take some dumb ass test for any woman please go jump off a bridge you are weakening the herd.

If you need to take a test because you don't know yourself you have deeper problems than any test will reveal.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a HB8 50yo I went on two dates with, never made it past playing with her great natural firm and upright breasts...

Romanian and a legit power tripped nutcase. Second date was at my place, overnight...
I put her on the sofa to sleep after she became a nutcase and wanted me to apologize for getting up to get a glass of water during some non-ending point story.

Again... she was a legit HB8 at 50 in the nude.

There was the 40yo HB8 body Ukrainian/Israel buttaface, but she was so desperate to get married it was a turn off
(she flew 2x to my place from Isreal on her dime, took 2nd day of first trip to penetrate her sexual defense literally hours before her flight back)

btw... @biggoal , most 40-50yo are horrible in bed.
In fact, most women you actually want to fvck are not "wild in the sack"

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Well, whatever it is, for myself, he's welcomed to blog as much as he likes in Sosuave, it's the man's inherent right to do so.

Just so he knows, he needs direct intervention to assist him to surpass his social restrictions.

And Sosuave ain't the place for that.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys here should give him a break, he's obviously challenged, there's no point to stress the poor fella out.
Yes, but he doesn't listen. I agree, he needs some help in several areas, but he doesn't listen. Many dudes have tried to help, but they are the same posts over and over. He's a good guy, just lost. Wish he'd listen to some of us to hopefully find the way.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just replied back again. Thinks the test might be a bit off because it shows me more as an extrovert even though I think I'm bit more of an introvert like she is and she thinks I'm more like her from reading my profile. Anyway, she told me a bit more about herself too!

I hope I get a date out of this. With a 50 year old would you expect anything serious long term at my age? I mean she's got a cute body and face. I would like it as FWB too possibly. Her profile she says she's an affectionate person.

Oh and a hot 40 year old oriental nurse just replied to me as well. Far hotter than her.
So some simple math:
THe 48 year old was a HB9.(a 48 year old hot "babe")
So this oriental nurse is far hotter.
Math is saying she's a HB10 then.
So the conclusion is one of the following:
1) You have found a unicorn (a 40 year old 10/10). In this case, post a picture.
2) You are unable to evaluate a woman properly and they are both mediocre at best. So you should adjust their grades in this post and the following.

candyman105

Banned
Reaction score
I always find the ****tiest, lowest tier women are the ones who qualify others the hardest.

Curiously, PUA's attempt exactly the same thing. Hmmmm...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find the ****tiest, lowest tier women are the ones who qualify others the hardest.

Curiously, PUA's attempt exactly the same thing. Hmmmm...
I only tried online dating for maybe a week.
What's interesting is that hot women had nothing in the description. Just pictures.
While the ugly and "landwhales" had a page-long description full of stuff like" 6ft. minimum" or "if you only read subtitles, swipe left".
I understand why hot women don't put any words, they're not needed.
I also understand why uglier women need to qualify others. Because they expect only lower tier men to go for them, so they need a screening process.

Status
Not open for further replies.