"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Do you have any experience with women at all? I am asking that as a serious question and not trying to be flippant. The more I read your posts the more I am becoming convinced you literally have zero experience. Some of the stuff you post is excruciatingly bad. However, everything you post reeks of desperation. If you don't think these women sense it you are fooling yourself.

Your mindset is to a "T" the scarcity mindset. It isn't a good thing and you need to change your approach almost 100%.
What do you expect him to do? Everyone has to start from somewhere.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
We'll see if she replies again. Hasn't logged back on yet. It seems a lot of those cute asian profiles are fakes though trying to get old guys to send them money. Hopefully this isnt the case. If course I'd take a 40 year old pale skin hot oriental over a 50 year old.
How do you like your cougars?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,071
Age
40
What do you expect him to do? Everyone has to start from somewhere.
I have no personal investment and therefore no expectations for him. But for starters, when he asks for advice I would think he would try to implement it. He doesn’t.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Tl:dr
Plz change to mature section loll

Hb9 at 48 it does not exis.

Tell her you wont go on a date with her unless she send you a pic wihout make up and filter.
Then you will sèe she is below hb5
 

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
Tl:dr
Plz change to mature section loll

Hb9 at 48 it does not exis.

Tell her you wont go on a date with her unless she send you a pic wihout make up and filter.
Then you will sèe she is below hb5
I actually cringed when I saw hb9 at 48..... I don’t know if I have ever seen a 48 year old chick that didn’t drop below a 5 with no makeup or photoshop.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm getting troll vibes off you dude.. Incase your not a troll..you shound weak as ****e..
He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.
He just lack social acuity, such as those displayed by persons with aspergers.

They're not stupid, on the contrary they could be geniuses in their own inherent field.
Never said he was stupid, juse inept in dealing with the ladies. We all were at one time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.


Never said he was stupid, juse inept in dealing with the ladies. We all were at one time.
Well, whatever it is, for myself, he's welcomed to blog as much as he likes in Sosuave, it's the man's inherent right to do so.

Just so he knows, he needs direct intervention to assist him to surpass his social restrictions.

And Sosuave ain't the place for that.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys here should give him a break, he's obviously challenged, there's no point to stress the poor fella out.
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
If you need to take some dumb ass test for any woman please go jump off a bridge you are weakening the herd.

If you need to take a test because you don't know yourself you have deeper problems than any test will reveal.
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
There was a HB8 50yo I went on two dates with, never made it past playing with her great natural firm and upright breasts...

Romanian and a legit power tripped nutcase. Second date was at my place, overnight...
I put her on the sofa to sleep after she became a nutcase and wanted me to apologize for getting up to get a glass of water during some non-ending point story.

Again... she was a legit HB8 at 50 in the nude.

There was the 40yo HB8 body Ukrainian/Israel buttaface, but she was so desperate to get married it was a turn off
(she flew 2x to my place from Isreal on her dime, took 2nd day of first trip to penetrate her sexual defense literally hours before her flight back)

btw... @biggoal , most 40-50yo are horrible in bed.
In fact, most women you actually want to fvck are not "wild in the sack"
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Well, whatever it is, for myself, he's welcomed to blog as much as he likes in Sosuave, it's the man's inherent right to do so.

Just so he knows, he needs direct intervention to assist him to surpass his social restrictions.

And Sosuave ain't the place for that.

Meanwhile the rest of the boys here should give him a break, he's obviously challenged, there's no point to stress the poor fella out.
Yes, but he doesn't listen. I agree, he needs some help in several areas, but he doesn't listen. Many dudes have tried to help, but they are the same posts over and over. He's a good guy, just lost. Wish he'd listen to some of us to hopefully find the way.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
She just replied back again. Thinks the test might be a bit off because it shows me more as an extrovert even though I think I'm bit more of an introvert like she is and she thinks I'm more like her from reading my profile. Anyway, she told me a bit more about herself too!

I hope I get a date out of this. With a 50 year old would you expect anything serious long term at my age? I mean she's got a cute body and face. I would like it as FWB too possibly. Her profile she says she's an affectionate person.

Oh and a hot 40 year old oriental nurse just replied to me as well. Far hotter than her.
So some simple math:
THe 48 year old was a HB9.(a 48 year old hot "babe")
So this oriental nurse is far hotter.
Math is saying she's a HB10 then.
So the conclusion is one of the following:
1) You have found a unicorn (a 40 year old 10/10). In this case, post a picture.
2) You are unable to evaluate a woman properly and they are both mediocre at best. So you should adjust their grades in this post and the following.
 

candyman105

Banned
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
120
Reaction score
57
Age
37
I always find the ****tiest, lowest tier women are the ones who qualify others the hardest.

Curiously, PUA's attempt exactly the same thing. Hmmmm...
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I always find the ****tiest, lowest tier women are the ones who qualify others the hardest.

Curiously, PUA's attempt exactly the same thing. Hmmmm...
I only tried online dating for maybe a week.
What's interesting is that hot women had nothing in the description. Just pictures.
While the ugly and "landwhales" had a page-long description full of stuff like" 6ft. minimum" or "if you only read subtitles, swipe left".
I understand why hot women don't put any words, they're not needed.
I also understand why uglier women need to qualify others. Because they expect only lower tier men to go for them, so they need a screening process.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top