Nope it was free. 64 questionsDid you pay to take that test? I looked it up and it costs money on the site I looked at
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Nope it was free. 64 questionsDid you pay to take that test? I looked it up and it costs money on the site I looked at
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
What do you expect him to do? Everyone has to start from somewhere.Do you have any experience with women at all? I am asking that as a serious question and not trying to be flippant. The more I read your posts the more I am becoming convinced you literally have zero experience. Some of the stuff you post is excruciatingly bad. However, everything you post reeks of desperation. If you don't think these women sense it you are fooling yourself.
Your mindset is to a "T" the scarcity mindset. It isn't a good thing and you need to change your approach almost 100%.
How do you like your cougars?We'll see if she replies again. Hasn't logged back on yet. It seems a lot of those cute asian profiles are fakes though trying to get old guys to send them money. Hopefully this isnt the case. If course I'd take a 40 year old pale skin hot oriental over a 50 year old.
Nothing wrong with them. 50 is really pushing it though!How do you like your cougars?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I have no personal investment and therefore no expectations for him. But for starters, when he asks for advice I would think he would try to implement it. He doesn’t.What do you expect him to do? Everyone has to start from somewhere.
I actually cringed when I saw hb9 at 48..... I don’t know if I have ever seen a 48 year old chick that didn’t drop below a 5 with no makeup or photoshop.Tl:dr
Plz change to mature section loll
Hb9 at 48 it does not exis.
Tell her you wont go on a date with her unless she send you a pic wihout make up and filter.
Then you will sèe she is below hb5
He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.I'm getting troll vibes off you dude.. Incase your not a troll..you shound weak as ****e..
Never said he was stupid, juse inept in dealing with the ladies. We all were at one time.He just lack social acuity, such as those displayed by persons with aspergers.
They're not stupid, on the contrary they could be geniuses in their own inherent field.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Well, whatever it is, for myself, he's welcomed to blog as much as he likes in Sosuave, it's the man's inherent right to do so.He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.
Never said he was stupid, juse inept in dealing with the ladies. We all were at one time.
Yes, but he doesn't listen. I agree, he needs some help in several areas, but he doesn't listen. Many dudes have tried to help, but they are the same posts over and over. He's a good guy, just lost. Wish he'd listen to some of us to hopefully find the way.Well, whatever it is, for myself, he's welcomed to blog as much as he likes in Sosuave, it's the man's inherent right to do so.
Just so he knows, he needs direct intervention to assist him to surpass his social restrictions.
And Sosuave ain't the place for that.
Meanwhile the rest of the boys here should give him a break, he's obviously challenged, there's no point to stress the poor fella out.
Congrats?? Do you have a GILF fantasy or something?What's next? 70 yr old HB9 responded back to my message on Match
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
So some simple math:She just replied back again. Thinks the test might be a bit off because it shows me more as an extrovert even though I think I'm bit more of an introvert like she is and she thinks I'm more like her from reading my profile. Anyway, she told me a bit more about herself too!
I hope I get a date out of this. With a 50 year old would you expect anything serious long term at my age? I mean she's got a cute body and face. I would like it as FWB too possibly. Her profile she says she's an affectionate person.
Oh and a hot 40 year old oriental nurse just replied to me as well. Far hotter than her.
She's probably just busy. Busy giving candy to her grandkids.We'll see if she replies again. Hasn't logged back on yet.
I only tried online dating for maybe a week.I always find the ****tiest, lowest tier women are the ones who qualify others the hardest.
Curiously, PUA's attempt exactly the same thing. Hmmmm...
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.