Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 48 year old just replied. Wants me to take the Briggs-Myers personality test

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might lose out on pvssy though.
you are supplicating and are not going to get it anyway...

You just dont "get it" though.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting troll vibes off you dude.. Incase your not a troll..you shound weak as ****e..
Here comes my conspiracy theory....Can we seriously say without doubt that he's not big Dave? I think it was spaz who exposed how big Dave attacked that body builder forum with different accounts to troll from

How do we know he's not doing that here? I mean him and big goal do have similarities. They both complain about location, and they both have an argument against any advice given to them(after they themselves asked for the advice)

And the most obvious one being his name is BIG goal, I mean c'mon.. big goal, big dave

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about the Aspergers, but maybe on the spectrum. Something is just not computing correctly for the dude. That's the issue. He's looking at ladies and relationships as a logic equation. Yet, ladies and relationships are not solvable by logic. Sigh.

He's not a troll. He's genuinely lost.
He just lack social acuity, such as those displayed by persons with aspergers.

They're not stupid, on the contrary they could be geniuses in their own inherent field.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Intention -> Focus ->State -> Expression

Your intention is to get laid. You are focused on impressing women. Your state is that of fear, lack, and neediness. And your expression is that of a guy who is supplicating.

Your intention is up to you. Everyone has their own intentions. But their focus is what determines reality.

Read that again. Your focus can change your reality. YOU have control over your focus. Therefore, YOU can change your reality with the right focus.

My focus is not trying to impress women. In order to become successful with women, you need the immutable belief of "I know that women are attracted to me."

Once you internalize this belief, there is no need to FOCUS on attracting women. Doing anything to try and attract women goes against the internal belief of "Women are attracted to me." And in the end, you end up supplicating because your internal belief is "women are not attracted to me, so I need to impress them."

The key to creating abundance with women is a simple shift in focus.

Every dominant man focuses outside of himself.

He is able to put the betterment of the people around him as his main focus. Coming from this frame, he projects himself as the dominant leader. And people treat him accordingly.

When a dominant man interacts with a woman is he focused on enjoying her feminine essence and sharing laughs with her. He is not focused on trying to impress her or attract her in any way that is inauthentic to his personality.

A dominant man views going out and socializing as recess for adults. He is not on some desperate mission to get laid. His focus is to simply relax and enjoy himself after a week of hard work. His focus is not influenced nor affected by outside factors.

He genuine enjoys networking with people and doesn't scan around for targets constantly.

When you focus on the things I stated above, your state will be free of state frictions such as anxiety, neediness, fear, lack, insecurity, etc. And when your state is bulletproof, your EXPRESSION will be completely transparent.

What does it mean to have a transparent expression? It means you can show up and women would already know from your presence that you are what you believe (Women are attracted to me). It all starts with that inner belief and it manifests itself into your physical presence.

While many are quick to point out that you give off a supplicating vibe @biggoal, I would argue that your main problem is internal. You believe that women are not attracted to you and it manifests in physical reality.

There is nothing you can do to fool women or the universe. Your belief about you determines your outward outcomes. No amount of game or techniques is going to compensate for your lack of self belief when it comes to women.

While this may be a detriment to you, it can also be a source of power if you can find a way to change your internal beliefs.

Now the question becomes "How do I change my internal beliefs when it comes to women so that I would benefit from it?" That's a good question. I made a post saying that it is something that is internalized at a young age. Some people agreed, some disagreed.

In my experience, internal beliefs are the hardest things to change, and they absolutely determine your reality.

Even though I am able to diagnose the problem, I've stopped short of giving a definitive solution because I don't have a PHD or any experience helping people radically change their internal beliefs. Perhaps a psychiatrist can help in that department.

BTW, intention ->focus->state->expression can be applied to creating/attracting anything in life, not just women. If you have the right focus, you can manifest abundance in just about anything.
Good good, very well put.

It's a pity not many here would ask you to expand on it but yet would often ridicule postings such as this.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a troll. Serious reply. She says on her profile she is a reformed "bad girl" but still has a wild side and it will take some time to find it if you prod her. Hmmmmmm.
Troll... Most dudes at this point would forget about getting advice and target me for slandering them.

Yet you still want advice

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus dude, read between the lines.

Find out what type she is.

Find out what type is a perfect match for that type.

Take the test and make sure you end up with that type.

It would be good practice for you.

This could open a whole new set of opportunities for you.

To stalk people online, reverse engineer their personality type and then pretend to be their perfect match.

I think this will make a fine hobby.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard Myers Briggs called the horoscope of psychology by two psychologists with PhDs. That said, a lot of women do put it in their profiles around here and it does give you a general insight on people's personality.

My test results say that I like to argue for sheer love of arguement. Needless to say I'm quite unpopular with feminists.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just take the test then. What do you have to lose? You should have just done this rather than write a thread about it that way you'll know if it's "yes" or "no" and get it over with. Are you going to make a thread about every weird interaction with a woman? News Flash: Lots of strange women out there.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just take the test then. What do you have to lose? You should have just done this rather than write a thread about it that way you'll know if it's "yes" or "no" and get it over with. Are you going to make a thread about every weird interaction with a woman? News Flash: Lots of strange women out there.
She just replied back again. Thinks the test might be a bit off because it shows me more as an extrovert even though I think I'm bit more of an introvert like she is and she thinks I'm more like her from reading my profile. Anyway, she told me a bit more about herself too!

I hope I get a date out of this. With a 50 year old would you expect anything serious long term at my age? I mean she's got a cute body and face. I would like it as FWB too possibly. Her profile she says she's an affectionate person.

Oh and a hot 40 year old oriental nurse just replied to me as well. Far hotter than her.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women like you, you need to just start hitting up retirement homes and give them that vitamin D they need, because you know they're not getting any sunlight

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite expression is the "land whales" thing. It never gets old. Giggles me every time!

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just replied back again. Thinks the test might be a bit off because it shows me more as an extrovert even though I think I'm bit more of an introvert like she is and she thinks I'm more like her from reading my profile. Anyway, she told me a bit more about herself too!

I hope I get a date out of this. With a 50 year old would you expect anything serious long term at my age? I mean she's got a cute body and face. I would like it as FWB too possibly. Her profile she says she's an affectionate person.

Oh and a hot 40 year old oriental nurse just replied to me as well. Far hotter than her.
Go with the 40 year old oriental nurse. See you already have other options. Keep at it and see if you get more bites.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you pay to take that test? I looked it up and it costs money on the site I looked at

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I got a reply on OLD tonight from a 48 year old teacher. Solid HB9 even at her age. I can only imagine what she looked like at 30. Anyway, I sent her one of those super long messages I'm known to do and went into detail what I saw and touched on stuff on her profile and not just hinting I looked at her pics. Anyway, she replied how nice and sweet of a message I wrote her and she thinks we have a lot in common and wants me to take that Briggs-Myers online personality test. She's an introvert though described on her profile until she gets to know someone and I am too in a way.

So what would you make of this? She's got me under pressure taking the test and praying I score similar to her. I'm going to really read her profile over and hope to score as close as possible to hers.

At my age though is she looking for long term possibly? If she just wants to bang I don't think she'd dig deep into the personality thing.

Oh and here is the thing. Everyone says on here to keep messages short on OLD and such. When I keep them short and half arse them my reply rate goes WAY down. However, when I send long messages that are well thought, and detail what I see on their profiles my reply rate tends to shoot up a lot and I even get some dates. This is why I say quality over quantity. Pick ones out I really find interesting and spend more effort in sending a nice message so they just don't next you.
If she wants you to take test Briggs-Myers, then she sees what we see in your post.
Also biggoal, she can read us.

You are using the same "biggoal" user name on match.com and sosuave. So, do not bring your hopes high.

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taken that test. It's worth doing just to learn about yourself. I'm an INFJ, the rarest.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Do you have any experience with women at all? I am asking that as a serious question and not trying to be flippant. The more I read your posts the more I am becoming convinced you literally have zero experience. Some of the stuff you post is excruciatingly bad. However, everything you post reeks of desperation. If you don't think these women sense it you are fooling yourself.

Your mindset is to a "T" the scarcity mindset. It isn't a good thing and you need to change your approach almost 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.