Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever hit a woman?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just hated each other at that point. It is always advantageous for the woman to get a restraining order, because it gets the guy out of the shared house, even if it is his own house.
Plus it puts him in the system

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always have to chime in on this topic about the law, as in look into your own before you record someone without their consent. In my state, that is a felony wiretap.
IN our state he was able to use as admissible evidence. It proved her instability. The cameras are in his own home where he is the primary resident.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IN our state he was able to use as admissible evidence. It proved her instability. The cameras are in his own home where he is the primary resident.
Good. In my state you would have to have signs up that say premises under video surveillance, even on your own property. My wiretap law was written by crooked politicians, to make it a felony to record them taking bribes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. In my state you would have to have signs up that say premises under video surveillance, even on your own property. My wiretap law was written by crooked politicians, to make it a felony to record them taking bribes.
I'm sure the honest people who use it wouldn't have an issue displaying a notice indicating that recording is occuring.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have been in abusive relationships tend to think some form of physical force is the norm, i.e. a slap to the face, throwing things, pushing, etc. I know because I've been in a relationship like that before. My advice is if a woman admits to being in an abusive relationship, assume at some point she's going to be abusive with you and try to drag you down with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who have been in abusive relationships tend to think some form of physical force is the norm, i.e. a slap to the face, throwing things, pushing, etc. I know because I've been in a relationship like that before. My advice is if a woman admits to being in an abusive relationship, assume at some point she's going to be abusive with you and try to drag you down with her.
Some of those will eat your masculinity alive of you dont abuse them. It's best as you said to stay away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be able to put a woman over your knee, if she needs it; most men probably shouldn't try that, though, these days. Do it will anything less than 100% serene entitlement, and you'll probably end up with a criminal record. Better to just walk away.
Yep. Shouldn't have to physically handle her. Thing about it is a "prick" of a woman can get you in trouble for handling her during consentual sex.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never.

Even the self defense argument is debatable, considering how much larger and stronger men are than women. You are very likely to be able to subdue her without hurting her.

For example, most women I've dated are about 100-130 lbs. They possess what I would guess is 1/3 of my strength, therefore trading punches is not going to end well for her even if I show an immense amount of restraint. And in all likelihood, the LEOs are going to take her side on this one.

If you have to defend yourself or feel the urge to hit a woman, it's best you just leave. And don't forget to document it... My ex-wife hit me on a few different occasions. It was my "ace in the hole" if she continued to push for full custody, even though my attorney felt I should divulge it initially...

If she's threatening my life or someone else's, all bets are off...