DEEZEDBRAH
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2017
- Messages
- 6,068
- Reaction score
- 4,848
- Age
- 36
Does spanking girls or smacking them with the D count?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
nope, all of the women I have been around I can pretty easy grab and restrain. have had to do that before, just need to be careful of the feet and teeth at the same time. I don't, because I believe if I really did I might kill them. I know some guys that punch in the stomach, but it is a controlled move. A full-size man really unloads on the head of a small woman once, might be lights out forever.Not condoning it. Just wondering
If you ever going to hit a woman be sure to hit her jaw really hard, twice, so you knock her out. Unless you want the screaming and drama, then I suggest you hit her ear with an open hand.Not condoning it. Just wondering
I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.Have any of you had women take a swing on you?
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
If shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.
The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.
Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.
Looking back is there anyway that type of woman could've uplifted you? What was the net effect on your life?I had a fiery tempered ex in my late teens who used to slap kick and punch when things didnt go her way, but wasn't strong enough to hurt me physically so, i put up with it for too long. One night she got pissed at me, she was at her (parents) kitchen sink and i was standing just beside the kitchen table, and she threw a plate at me. I caught it in mid air and calmly set it down on the table and continued "explaining my side of things." She got furious that i just caught the plate and stayed calm and threw a second plate at me. I did the same thing again, i stayed calm and caught the plate in mid air and placed it on top of the first plate. She got pissed and turned her back to me. Well i was mid explaining my side things while stepping towards her (still with her back to me) when i seen her arm shoot out and grab a pair of scissors that were on the kitchen counter and violently swung them towards my chest. Well i caught her wrist in mid air and then twisted the scissors out of her hand, and she screemed bloody murder i hurt her wrist. She said she was going to tell her father i hurt her.
The reason she tried to stab me you ask? I provoked her by staying calm. I didnt talk to her for a week. I refused to return her phone calls then dumped her after a out 8 days.
Never hit a girl. I just would walk away, but was accused of hurting this B!tch saving my own life.
Yeah a million thoughts go through your mind at that moment and when i twisted the scissors out of her had, i just went to "this relationship is over. This is not fixable. She is mental." And i just left. I cleared my head and dumped her a week laterIf shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.
I was lucky i wasn't hurt. If she actually hit me with the scissors it could have been all bad. The effect it had on me was i learned the signs to recognize abuse early and to not think twice and just dump.Looking back is there anyway that type of woman could've uplifted you? What was the net effect on your life?
You would've been in the right for proper self defense in the knife incident.
It started verbally and situational before physical violence ever cropped up.I was lucky i wasn't hurt. If she actually hit me with the scissors it could have been all bad. The effect it had on me was i learned the signs to recognize abuse early and to not think twice and just dump.
I learned quick As a society, and laws go, when a man is the victim of abuse the law does nothing. Your best bet is to recognize the signs early and dump and not look back.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Why would a woman want to kill you?If shes going after to kill me, i dont care if she's a girl bilion times, im gonna break her jaw in two seconds.
The trick is not to ask if she did it, but to ask why. If you ask "did you" then that implies uncertainty and therefore she reacted by denying and becoming aggressive. If she thinks you already know, then she would go into damage limitation mode and try to figure out how much you know. The best punishment is to never tell her.No but I've been tempted to.
Second was my next girlfriend. When things collapsed between us, I had gone to her parents apartment on the upper east side with printed out evidence of her lying and cheating on me with multiple guys online. When I asked her if she was talking to anyone else, she looked at me dead in my eyes saying "No!!, why are you accusing me of ever doing that". I asked again if she was lying to me and she said "I'm not lying about ANYTHING". Knowing that I had the evidence in my pocket, made me so mad I wanted to swing as hard as i could and knock her out cold. I obviously didn't do it or else I would of been jailed.
One of my guys had camaras hidden in his residence, and he was able to show a history of physical assault and throwing things in order to get custody of his children.I've never had to hit a woman, but I have had to avoid things that crazy bittches have thrown my way - once in Singapore and once in Costa Rica. Neither of those women were my girlfriend, though.
True but I was definitely not in the right head space in that moment. I just had a ton of anger.The trick is not to ask if she did it, but to ask why. If you ask "did you" then that implies uncertainty and therefore she reacted by denying and becoming aggressive. If she thinks you already know, then she would go into damage limitation mode and try to figure out how much you know. The best punishment is to never tell her.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
She wanted him to beat her to justify her departure? Or would it raise attraction?I knew a guy whose wife of the time, as their relationship was ending, would hide behind doors in the house so she could try to hit him with the door as he went by. I know this because she told me. She never did quite land a shot good enough to get him to beat her up, which is what she was trying to do.
They just hated each other at that point. It is always advantageous for the woman to get a restraining order, because it gets the guy out of the shared house, even if it is his own house.She wanted him to beat her to justify her departure? Or would it raise attraction?
Plus it puts him in the systemThey just hated each other at that point. It is always advantageous for the woman to get a restraining order, because it gets the guy out of the shared house, even if it is his own house.
It's 2020. He doesn't trust anyone.That is fcking insane man. Good for him
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.