Bible_Belt
Master Don Juan
I always have to chime in on this topic about the law, as in look into your own before you record someone without their consent. In my state, that is a felony wiretap.It's 2020. He doesn't trust anyone.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
I always have to chime in on this topic about the law, as in look into your own before you record someone without their consent. In my state, that is a felony wiretap.It's 2020. He doesn't trust anyone.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
IN our state he was able to use as admissible evidence. It proved her instability. The cameras are in his own home where he is the primary resident.I always have to chime in on this topic about the law, as in look into your own before you record someone without their consent. In my state, that is a felony wiretap.
Good. In my state you would have to have signs up that say premises under video surveillance, even on your own property. My wiretap law was written by crooked politicians, to make it a felony to record them taking bribes.IN our state he was able to use as admissible evidence. It proved her instability. The cameras are in his own home where he is the primary resident.
I'm sure the honest people who use it wouldn't have an issue displaying a notice indicating that recording is occuring.Good. In my state you would have to have signs up that say premises under video surveillance, even on your own property. My wiretap law was written by crooked politicians, to make it a felony to record them taking bribes.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Some of those will eat your masculinity alive of you dont abuse them. It's best as you said to stay away.Women who have been in abusive relationships tend to think some form of physical force is the norm, i.e. a slap to the face, throwing things, pushing, etc. I know because I've been in a relationship like that before. My advice is if a woman admits to being in an abusive relationship, assume at some point she's going to be abusive with you and try to drag you down with her.
Yep. Shouldn't have to physically handle her. Thing about it is a "prick" of a woman can get you in trouble for handling her during consentual sex.You should be able to put a woman over your knee, if she needs it; most men probably shouldn't try that, though, these days. Do it will anything less than 100% serene entitlement, and you'll probably end up with a criminal record. Better to just walk away.