Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever had sex with a girl without kissing her once?

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ basically what the title says. Without kissing her on the lips/making out. Kissing on the body/foreplay doesn't count.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling for clarification. Do you mean never kissing her until sex or never kissing her before then kissing in the courting process leading to sex?

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a chick I'd cut loose very fast. You can't have any passion without kissing. I've experienced it first hand, and it's not fun at all.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like fvcking a prostitute.

Never done it. Not my thing. Like Mavrick said, it lacks passion and doesn't turn me on.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly I have. Pretty lame. It was sex with a friend. and simply just sex. Pretty boring...

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I'm calling for clarification. Do you mean never kissing her until sex or never kissing her before then kissing in the courting process leading to sex?
Not the second one. I mean more along the lines of you and her are somewhere isolated (room or something) and you end up having sex without actually kissing her. Like foreplay without lip kissing.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fruitopiax said:
Not the second one. I mean more along the lines of you and her are somewhere isolated (room or something) and you end up having sex without actually kissing her. Like foreplay without lip kissing.
Well I'm out. Kissing is my keys to the court yard. I'm doubtful that many people on this site will meet those standards without her being an actual prostitute. I do remember one guy who banged a girl without kissing her but he was a complete loser and she told him verbatum "you can do whatever you want to me but you can't kiss me"

Kissing provides a sense of intamacy and most girls won't forgo this unless the guy is inferior and they just want d*ck. Unanimously, every girl I've had sex with has wanted me on some level so sex without intamacy has not happened.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, sure have. Met her at a mutual friends party. Got to talking and flirting. Next thing you know I'm feeling her up, strong kino, etc. Then BAM! We're doing each other in an empty room.

Actually it was very lame, and not that fun at all. It may have been crappy sex but at least I can add it to my man-card.

cris06

Don Juan
Reaction score
fruitopiax said:
^^ basically what the title says. Without kissing her on the lips/making out. Kissing on the body/foreplay doesn't count.

YEAH!!! hahaaha gotta love thoes butterfaces!!!! jk yeah ive done it b4!!

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this before. We had already agreed to fvck after sending messages to eachother on MySpace.

fourblueballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have.

It was a friday night.. I was doing something terrible right. Girls where approaching me.. left and right... pinching my bum.... ect. It was the first time.. that I had naturally used passive openers. I was seeing a girl I liked.. so I was TRYING to behave.

So I go down stairs.. and get swooped up by a girl... something just came over me.. it was all animal. Next thing I know.. I am inside of her grinding away.

I never kissed her... I did **** her from behind on the dance floor though.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Well I'm out. Kissing is my keys to the court yard. I'm doubtful that many people on this site will meet those standards without her being an actual prostitute. I do remember one guy who banged a girl without kissing her but he was a complete loser and she told him verbatum "you can do whatever you want to me but you can't kiss me"

Kissing provides a sense of intamacy and most girls won't forgo this unless the guy is inferior and they just want d*ck. Unanimously, every girl I've had sex with has wanted me on some level so sex without intamacy has not happened.
So bottomline, having sex without kissing means the girl is a prostitute?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
So bottomline, having sex without kissing means the girl is a prostitute?
Not neccesairly, remember the time ElStud kissed a prostitute and didn't have sex with her? :crackup:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot imagine doing that

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I've done it many times and it never took away from the experience. It just wasn't a part of my game / aresenal. You can have passion without touching a girl on her lips. Are you telling me that a women's lips are her only passionate spot?

Man you guys are naive.