Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good Night text a bad idea???

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are good night text a bad idea to send to high IL prospects. I know goodmorning text are rather annoying, but are good night text any more cherished?

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
They're usually pretty gay, especially if they're random and out of the blue. Although I like to say something pretty arrogant, like "See you in your dreams" or something similar. :D

cool dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea if they are out of the blue don't do it, but you can. I sometimes use that sweet, and innocent nice guy routine on women. It works bro you just got to use it right. Guys on this forum and others, think being sweet, and nice doesn't work. It does ya just got to be cute, and sweet. Women love it!

I would say goodnight to a girl if I was talking to her, not ot of the blue.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to, make sure it's playful and funny so you're on her mind as she's falling asleep. Something maybe like

"Geesh quit thinking about me, I can tell and it's pretty distracting! Get to bed! Nighty night"

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't send a good night text but rather send a ENDING CONVERSATION TEXT.

Always try to be the one that ends a conversation with a woman. So instead of sending her a wimpy nice guy "have a good night" text just keep your frame and finish the conversation in a masculine manner.

"Anyway I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow i'm out, peace"

Simple as that. No goodnight wishes or any other nice guy stuff. Just end the conversation like you're supposed to cause you gotta get some good nights rest. Let her be the one to send the wishy wishy stuff after you send her that message.

Btw when you finish the conversation you keep your frame and you finish it. You're a man of your word and let her know that by ignoring and not replying to anything else she says. You said you were going to sleep and you meant it so let her know you do what you mean.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
f283000 said:
Don't send a good night text but rather send a ENDING CONVERSATION TEXT.

Always try to be the one that ends a conversation with a woman. So instead of sending her a wimpy nice guy "have a good night" text just keep your frame and finish the conversation in a masculine manner.

"Anyway I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow i'm out, peace"

Simple as that. No goodnight wishes or any other nice guy stuff. Just end the conversation like you're supposed to cause you gotta get some good nights rest. Let her be the one to send the wishy wishy stuff.
Yup this is what I was trying to articulate, a proper conversation wrap-up. It's like she was texting He-Man.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a load of crap. i actually LIKE to send
nice texts to my gf. if i sent plain texts like the above ones id feel so fake. thats not how i feel. texts like that are
for the ones u just wanna fuk. then it works. but for gfs. go for it. they love
knowing you think that way about them.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
what a load of crap. i actually LIKE to send
nice texts to my gf. if i sent plain texts like the above ones id feel so fake. thats not how i feel. texts like that are
for the ones u just wanna fuk. then it works. but for gfs. go for it. they love
knowing you think that way about them.
good luck getting over your gf when she dumps you for a bad boy that treats her like crap in a few months. ;)

tell a woman stuff like that when you got her in your arms holding her body tight and staring at your eyes as you're getting ready for a makeout section. That's what gets them wet if you do it right.

Over texts it's better to be careful to not sound cheesy. She can't see or hear how you're feeling she can only read a couple of lines of texts. If you got something with feeling to say then say it to her face.
The College Jock said:
''Over And Out'', ''Peace'', ''Later'', ''I'll holla'', ''I'm out'', ''We'll speak soon'' are my good night texts.
I like all of these simple and to the point.

Last edited:

NoCommitments

Don Juan
Reaction score
YES!!! bad idea! no goodnight texts!!!
jeez you shouldnt even be askin that question... act like a man!

I only say goodnight to the chick that's in my bed!!! ...sometimes

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good night kiss/bj/f*ck is a better move. Honestly.

"Good night."

Couldn't you say that in person?

Good night texts are to be reserved for the ultimate woman (here's a hint: she ain't yours or mine), and to be used less than once a year.

There's been a lot of activity on the board lately about "what to text."

Talk to the girl in person, folks! If she's not willing to meet, no text will make her willing to meet!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont see why it's a bad idea, in my opinion if you send her a good night text and she thinks a kvnt of you or blows you off then good ridance.

And move on to the next one.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Are good night text a bad idea to send to high IL prospects. I know goodmorning text are rather annoying, but are good night text any more cherished?
Depends how you do it honestly.

If I am having a convo with them before I go to bed I may say something like... "Getting ready to get some sleep...hope you have a good rest of your night and sleep well"

But if it's just random texts throughout the day then I wouldn't.

Context matters in this.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
A good night kiss/bj/f*ck is a better move. Honestly.

"Good night."

Couldn't you say that in person?

Good night texts are to be reserved for the ultimate woman (here's a hint: she ain't yours or mine), and to be used less than once a year.

There's been a lot of activity on the board lately about "what to text."

Talk to the girl in person, folks! If she's not willing to meet, no text will make her willing to meet!
Absolutely agree you should meet in person
ASAP, my issue is I am starting to collect plates and have 7 or 8 additional women I still need to see which makes things difficult logistic wise. Only so much time for them.