SoSuaveDude
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 28, 2010
- Messages
- 211
- Reaction score
- 3
Are good night text a bad idea to send to high IL prospects. I know goodmorning text are rather annoying, but are good night text any more cherished?
Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.
Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?
You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.
Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yup this is what I was trying to articulate, a proper conversation wrap-up. It's like she was texting He-Man.f283000 said:Don't send a good night text but rather send a ENDING CONVERSATION TEXT.
Always try to be the one that ends a conversation with a woman. So instead of sending her a wimpy nice guy "have a good night" text just keep your frame and finish the conversation in a masculine manner.
"Anyway I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow i'm out, peace"
Simple as that. No goodnight wishes or any other nice guy stuff. Just end the conversation like you're supposed to cause you gotta get some good nights rest. Let her be the one to send the wishy wishy stuff.
good luck getting over your gf when she dumps you for a bad boy that treats her like crap in a few months.blackwolf said:what a load of crap. i actually LIKE to send
nice texts to my gf. if i sent plain texts like the above ones id feel so fake. thats not how i feel. texts like that are
for the ones u just wanna fuk. then it works. but for gfs. go for it. they love
knowing you think that way about them.
I like all of these simple and to the point.The College Jock said:''Over And Out'', ''Peace'', ''Later'', ''I'll holla'', ''I'm out'', ''We'll speak soon'' are my good night texts.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Depends how you do it honestly.Are good night text a bad idea to send to high IL prospects. I know goodmorning text are rather annoying, but are good night text any more cherished?
Absolutely agree you should meet in personA good night kiss/bj/f*ck is a better move. Honestly.
"Good night."
Couldn't you say that in person?
Good night texts are to be reserved for the ultimate woman (here's a hint: she ain't yours or mine), and to be used less than once a year.
There's been a lot of activity on the board lately about "what to text."
Talk to the girl in person, folks! If she's not willing to meet, no text will make her willing to meet!
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.