Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal

I think we might be more impressed if you invited her to your home and she spent the night.

you got the juice to pull that off? Or do you just like the Mental masturbation of it?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She sent me another unsolicited text this morning saying shes making it thru the day (first day back from christmas break for students) and attached a cute selfie from school onto the message as well.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me another unsolicited text this morning saying shes making it thru the day (first day back from christmas break for students) and attached a cute selfie from school onto the message as well.
She already told you to move on. Don't be a textbuddy, you let her **** up your mind

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She already told you to move on. Don't be a textbuddy, you let her **** up your mind
Then why does she send me unsolicited text messages then with cute pics? Trying to tease me? She should just fvck me now lol then.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why does she send me unsolicited text messages then with cute pics? Trying to tease me? She should just fvck me now lol then.
Yeah... to tease you and to stroke her ego. She ****s with your brain. Seems like she got you where she want to. Save your dignitiy

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn‘t read the thread. Sure, you were told this already a million times over five pages

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To keep you on the hook. The items being traded are attention and sex. You keep shelling out attention, yet are getting no sex in return. In doing so you devalue your manhood and she knows this very well. Joke is on you!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
To keep you on the hook. The items being traded are attention and sex. You keep shelling out attention, yet are getting no sex in return. In doing so you devalue your manhood and she knows this very well. Joke is on you!
Her best friend that I met that night knows about me too cause they talk. Why would she waste energy like that though. So I want sex from her. I'll give her the attention she needs but just give me some occasional sex at least.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. That's how you get friendzoned.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Spot on. That's how you get friendzoned.
Well I'm almost 14 years younger. I mean obviously there is something she likes in me to keep talking to me and sending me cute pics. Minus all this, what is the best way to escalate things? I feel attraction to her. Honestly, I do. She's really cute.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My big goal is big Dave investigation thread is coming soon

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I flat out just asked her if she wanted to hangout this weekend and beat around the bs. She said again the age gap is too great and shes sorrt for leading me on but says shes too old for me. She said we can still be friends and possibly hangout but says the age gap too great! Im open to hanging out still I told her.

Really pissed now. Low smv chick 14 years older let's me down after teasing me. I'm about to just give up on ever getting married in my life. Worked on her for an hour trying to convince her otherwise. Should I hangout ad friends with her still as she suggested?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
So I flat out just asked her if she wanted to hangout this weekend and beat around the bs. She said again the age gap is too great and shes sorrt for leading me on but says shes too old for me. She said we can still be friends and possibly hangout but says the age gap too great! Im open to hanging out still I told her.

Really pissed now. Low smv chick 14 years older let's me down after teasing me. I'm about to just give up on ever getting married in my life. Worked on her for an hour trying to convince her otherwise. Should I hangout ad friends with her still as she suggested?
Your desperation is really pathetic even to a woman 15 years older that has no walls left

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you are mad at her, after the 4th time she said no and yet you still asked her to "hang out"

let's me down after teasing me
we never saw any indication of her teasing you or leading you on. All of this was in your head.

So what should I have done in this situation
you should have walked the other way... weeks ago.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
so you are mad at her, after the 4th time she said no and yet you still asked her to "hang out"

we never saw any indication of her teasing you or leading you on. All of this was in your head.

you should have walked the other way... weeks ago.
She would send me selfies almost every day

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@biggoal

I'm going to side with you on this one. Her behavior of sending daily photos of herself is not what platonic male/female "friends" do. You know this and so does she.
It's not so much that she intentionally lead you own. It was more vanity and disregard on her part (she was more consumed with getting attention than risking ... sending out a mixed message).

I see no way that this is salvageable. If you want to hang out with her ... knowing that there will be no romantic/secksual outcome, then that's your choice.

Personally, I think you should try to hang out with her. I say this because it'll be good male/female interaction experience for you. You'll have no anxiety because you already know that there will no 'exciting' outcome. Then, when you do meet someone that seems more 'promising' you'll have a little bit of recent male/female interaction experience behind you that could be helpful.

If you do decide to hang out with her, be prepared. Once she becomes involved with someone, I can almost guarantee that you'll become invisible to her (that's the way most women are).