Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yep! Btw I live 30 mins from the places you listed. My county is even older than that, and to the north of there. It's expensive in bonita ft. Myers and estero now. Mostly wealthy new England old snobs. The decent looking few young women there are big time snobs and gold diggers. Even my area I see cute 40 year olds with dudes in their 60s. Makes me sick.
Why do you live there…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you live there…
Parents moved there and didnt want to stay in st. Louis. So you didnt see young people crawling around everywhere when you visited? The median age for my county is 56 . Is that bad?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Parents moved there and didnt want to stay in st. Louis. So you didnt see young people crawling around everywhere when you visited? The median age for my county is 56 . Is that bad?
Dallas County average median is 33.5. Native born is 29, foreigners are older and drive the average up.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody scores 100% with each female encounter.
If you had a good time tonight and didn't leave feeling depleted, then you're still on the winning side of things.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Dallas County average median is 33.5. Native born is 29, foreigners are older and drive the average up.
Wow. Over 20 years younger than my region. Wow. I must be missing out

Billtx49

Reaction score
Well, since you’re still living with your parents and they decided to move there, then you are also living with their decision. That area of Florida was obviously what they decided was best for them, but you may need to decide what’s best for you personally at some point, or continue to live with their decision and accept the female population demographics…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Well, since you’re still living with your parents and they decided to move there, then you are also living with their decision. That area of Florida was obviously what they decided was best for them, but you may need to decide what’s best for you personally at some point, or continue to live with their decision and accept the female population demographics…
Dad passed away in march so I cant leave my mom alone. It seems most of the women move here from up north for medical or teaching type jobs and already married. Few decent looking locals marry people in their circle from high school. So then you have the select few women left who have uber high standards and are gold diggers, post wall or want a hyper chad. Lots of young women dig for gold around here with older guys.

You know it seems fat ugly people have it the easiest because they marry fellow fat ugly slobs so it's easy for them to find a fellow hb1. While a normal man does not go for a fat girl. So that leaves a select few women to compete for. Which I mean majority of men.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This chick and her teacher friend do a lot of day trips to the Tampa area to do stuff cause they said its boring around here. They go to shows, museums, bush gardens, etc. Especially in the summer and winter break. The last two weekends that's what they did. They invited me to Tampa with them 3 weeks ago but I have my business I couldn't leave. This chick was actually born here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, retail makes weekends close to impossible until you get the business to the employee stage.
So maybe you could do it solo on weekdays?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, retail makes weekends close to impossible until you get the business to the employee stage.

I have my mother there who works with me and when we are both gone a few times I've hired a vendor to work for me but they don't sell much casue they don't know much about the product.

Also, this time of year I NEED both people there because it's busy and even with two of us it can get overwhelming. Certainly or an OLD date which typically don't go anywhere it's not worth losing a couple hundred in sales over.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her and her friend said I need to find someone more in their 30s and can have kids
they actually said this to you? (ouch)

I see cute 40 year olds with dudes in their 60s. Makes me sick.
cuz dudes in the 50/60 dont want kids and are.. umm... mature.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
they actually said this to you? (ouch)

cuz dudes in the 50/60 dont want kids and are.. umm... mature.
I know this chick is pushing 50 but I would NEVER imagine myself with a 60 to 70 year old no matter how rich they're I cant do it.

That also shows the difference between man and woman. Women will go out with a way older guy but a normal guy would NOT even want to touch a 60 year old. Gross.

Then again women dont operate solely on looks like men generally do. Why you see hot women with fat slobs or old dudes if they have money but not the other way around.

If a 65 year old woman was a multi millionaire you couldn't pay me to be with her. Even if she had a billion. Yuk.

She goes to church a lot and has a 19 and 21 year old and thinks I should have kids so I need to be with someone who wants to have children. Hence a woman in her late 20s or 30s she said.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall her and her friend said I need to find someone more in their 30s and can have kids. They suggested I try the Tampa area with my business around younger people. They grew up around here and said it's very tough to meet young people and said I need to get out of here.
I've seen you mention older women telling you stuff like this before, so let me explain something to you. When older women try to match you with someone or suggest you find someone younger, it's just a defense mechanism, they're scared. They know you can get someone younger, so they're trying to back out early so they wont get hurt. They're not rejecting you, they're pushing you away out of reasonable fear. If there was no kind of physical attraction at all, she wouldn't have even agreed to meet up.

In these moments, you don't confirm their fears by agreeing with them, you instead put their mind at ease by doubling down. No I want to talk to you, that's why I came here, idc how old you are, I know what I want, I prefer older women, idc about having kids, ect. That's how you bypass that stuff and have sex with them

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to meet her at her schedule in a way that is convenient for her, and ZERO risk for her (she's bringing her friend) you've already lost the frame.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to meet her at her schedule in a way that is convenient for her, and ZERO risk for her (she's bringing her friend) you've already lost the frame.
My thoughts exactly (and apparently corrector 's too) However ... the difference here is that he and I read the OP's posting request. The OP wasn't asking for an opinion, he was asking for tips.

The next time a member is seeking advice, will your posting motive be filled with righteousness or with assisting them (no matter if we agree or disagree with their choice) in achieving their best favorable outcome?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time a member is seeking advice, will your posting motive be filled with righteousness or with assisting them (no matter if we agree or disagree with their choice) in achieving their best favorable outcome?
Righteousness?

Perhaps indicating a poster's situation is worse off than they think is the best advice.

Perhaps doing so presupposes the posters ability to respond to a more accurate assessment of their position.

Would you say a coach, yelling at his athletes that they'll never win if they continue to play poorly, is filled with righteousness?

Or maybe I'm imagining all this because my biases are keeping me from seeing my own righteousness.

If somebody came to you and asked you how to best turn $100 into $1,000,000 within a month, would you actually give him advice, or tell him he's an idiot?

6_Magnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** did you go on a date with a girl and her friend? Also you let two grandmas ****ing BETA you. I'm not even sure who to be mad at AT this point. Not trying to knock you but COME ON BRO. You should have put GRANNY IN HER PLACE.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Why the **** did you go on a date with a girl and her friend? Also you let two grandmas ****ing BETA you. I'm not even sure who to be mad at AT this point. Not trying to knock you but COME ON BRO. You should have put GRANNY IN HER PLACE.
I didnt pay a penny for it. No bets buxxing. What you mean put her in her place? By asking for an actual date just her and i?