Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls in their 20's how many virgins

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: girls in their 20's how many virgins

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Just because it doesn't matter to me because I am a "Man wh0re" myself. I just wanted to be enlightened by certain men's affinity for virgins. But it seems as if they can not expound upon it and attempt to divert the question. Oh well, maybe it's why they like virgins, they are to naive to ask questions.

So, back to you Joe, why do you want to marry a virgin?
Still wondering here Joe... :woo: Any answer will do, just being curious...

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who are dead-set on marrying a virgin are so because they can't handle criticism. Grow a f*cking spine. What is so damn special about you that a girl will wait for YOU to come along, not some other guy who is your superior in every way. I know it goes against the whole DJ credo, but its true. There will always be a guy who is better than you, so even though you might really really want to marry a virgin, its not very likely to happen. I think its a little selfish of you to demand that you be her first when she is obviously not your first.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
I think its a little selfish of you to demand that you be her first when she is obviously not your first.
Maybe she may just be his first...

:crackup: :crackup: :p :crackup: :crackup:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls in their 20's how many virgins

Still wondering here Joe... :woo: Any answer will do, just being curious...
PR_L got banned, for reasons I don't know... :(

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself am curious why some guys are demanding a virgin bride. Guess what guys, all those girls you've been screwing as a teenager or early on in your life are going to need husbands too. So if you believe you should be allowed to screw before marriage, you can't blame your girl for not being a virgin either.

Afterall, there is a limited supply of girls so you can't have it both ways by screwing a bunch of chicks when you're younger and expecting a virgin later on in life. There isn't two pools of women "The Hors We Screw Now" and "The Virgins for Marriage", there is just one pool of women so if you and your buddies take a dip in it, don't blame the girls!

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
my girlfriend will be 21 in a month and she is a virgin.

and she will never cheat on me after she gives it up to me.

there is no contrary to belief this or that.

when a women is in love with you SHE WONT CHEAT :)

and no I dont want a HOR!
That's a nice sentiment... but not entirely true. My first (serious) girlfriend was a virgin (so was I, actually), until I remedied that :D That didn't stop her from cheating on me though. Even waiting for marriage to have sex doesn't stop some girls from cheating.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a women wont cheat on me...

its next to impossible.

then again most of you guys on here..are AFC's and have had terrible expierences with women.

only 1 women in my entire life has broken it off with me..and that was the 1st girl I dated when I was 14.

leave your theories and BS to the people who have actual expierence in life.

when u finally decide to get off ur soapbox and get social..come back and then talk to me.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pick 'em right, and treat 'em like a man should treat a women, they probably won't cheat on you - but it is never a gaurantee.

It's very arrogant of you to assume that you're the only one on this board who's had real life experiences with women. You're still young, and you're not immune to having a 'terrible experience' with women yourself. Get off your own damn soapbox.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh no..im not saying I am the only one...

in all reality it is about 20 percent of us here..who have..

im serious.

and I have had a terrible expierence with a women..fycking relationship sent me to this damn site.

:woo:

the women made me an AFC..after I almost hit her.

yea ive had my share of problems too..

im just saying dont give advice unless u have good expierence to back it up.

if someone asked about dating hot college girls.

I couldnt tell ya ****..I didnt go to a UNI :)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls in their 20's how many virgins

Originally posted by djbr
PR_L got banned, for reasons I don't know... :(
Yeah, I saw. But Joe45 started the thread so I was asking him and it seems like he's letting PRL answer for him.

I serious want to understand the major attraction to virgins. Is it like getting the first slice of a birthday cake or the first person to drive a new car? I truly don't understand especially with how things are nowadays.

Personally, I've had the best sex with non-virgins (no duh). That's not to say that I like pvzzys that were whipped so much that they sound like a flag flapping in the wind, just that it's nice being with someone experienced.

Plus women enjoy a man that's experienced also, but this is coming from women that enjoy me, a self professed Man Wh0re! :D

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP
That's a nice sentiment... but not entirely true. My first (serious) girlfriend was a virgin (so was I, actually), until I remedied that :D That didn't stop her from cheating on me though. Even waiting for marriage to have sex doesn't stop some girls from cheating.
Y'know, I just realized something. It seems as if it is mostly young guys (barely 20) that want this type of thing. Not trying to put anyone down, it's just an observation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a women wont cheat on me...

its next to impossible.

then again most of you guys on here..are AFC's and have had terrible expierences with women.

only 1 women in my entire life has broken it off with me..and that was the 1st girl I dated when I was 14.

leave your theories and BS to the people who have actual expierence in life.

when u finally decide to get off ur soapbox and get social..come back and then talk to me.
You're going to get flamed for saying that. Trust me, I know...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you pick 'em right, and treat 'em like a man should treat a women, they probably won't cheat on you - but it is never a gaurantee.

It's very arrogant of you to assume that you're the only one on this board who's had real life experiences with women. You're still young, and you're not immune to having a 'terrible experience' with women yourself. Get off your own damn soapbox.
See, told 'ya... :p

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, I just realized something. It seems as if it is mostly young guys (barely 20) that want this type of thing. Not trying to put anyone down, it's just an observation.
I think it may be virgins (or inexperienced guys) who want that type of thing, and they tend to be younger, if even 20 yet.

In the original post, Joe clearly states that he is a virgin, so that's probably why he's looking for a virgin.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it may be virgins (or inexperienced guys) who want that type of thing, and they tend to be younger, if even 20 yet.

In the original post, Joe clearly states that he is a virgin, so that's probably why he's looking for a virgin.
That makes sense even if it's an assumption. Is Joe45 still a member or what?

"Joe, come out come out where ever you are...."

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not that Im looking for a Virgin.

00kevin posted earlier how he believes 1 in 50 women are LTR material

well this one is....and she happens to be a virgin.

I am 22...so how many women 20 to 25 are really LTR material my age???

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not that Im looking for a Virgin.

00kevin posted earlier how he believes 1 in 50 women are LTR material

well this one is....and she happens to be a virgin.

I am 22...so how many women 20 to 25 are really LTR material my age???
i thought the thread was about virgins and i was gonna say 20 to 25 hahahaha none !!!! ok maybe one !!
however now i see ltr material and i say at least half a dozen if you look for one.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
frivolousz21, how do you know you havent been cheated on? When women cheat and do it right the guy never finds out. I have female friends who have cheated and their bfs never found out, so you never know if it has happened to you.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheRelic
Contrary to popular belief, theres plenty of hot virgins around 20.
OMG.

buy me a spaceship to your planet please. its a utopia!! i want in!!!