Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls in their 20's how many virgins

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sh0t
Marrying a virgin is next to an impossibility if she';s over 20.

Marrying a virgin is also BEGGING for trouble. VIrgin wives tend to be the ones who cheat the most because they have yet to "experience things."

But, please, be my guest.

FOr myself, sluts only, including my wife of 2 years
what in god's name are you talking about. please, cite some statistics or something, not wacked out theories.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: girls in their 20's how many virgins

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Yeah, I saw. But Joe45 started the thread so I was asking him and it seems like he's letting PRL answer for him.

I serious want to understand the major attraction to virgins. Is it like getting the first slice of a birthday cake or the first person to drive a new car? I truly don't understand especially with how things are nowadays.

Personally, I've had the best sex with non-virgins (no duh). That's not to say that I like pvzzys that were whipped so much that they sound like a flag flapping in the wind, just that it's nice being with someone experienced.

Plus women enjoy a man that's experienced also, but this is coming from women that enjoy me, a self professed Man Wh0re! :D

you've so fully bought into feminist propaganda that its not even funny.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'know, I just realized something. It seems as if it is mostly young guys (barely 20) that want this type of thing. Not trying to put anyone down, it's just an observation.
you're not very good at observing ... since only 2 people over 30 have posted on this thread (you and PRL) and between the 2 of you the opinion is split evenly.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
frivolousz21, how do you know you havent been cheated on? When women cheat and do it right the guy never finds out. I have female friends who have cheated and their bfs never found out, so you never know if it has happened to you.
because he hired a private detective, DUH. USE SOME COMMON SENSE PEOPLE.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh-oh, someone moved the rock from in front of the troll cave. Bobbob, do you actually have anything worthwhile to contribute? Oh and by the way, while you are looking for it, keep an eye out for a little personality for yourself... :rolleyes:

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got personality in SPADES homey.

Don't be offended cause I speak the truth

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck is this?

All these "one sentence" responses exudes ignorance and stupidity. Is it common for juveniles to spend their time criticising other people's opinions?

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
OMG.

buy me a spaceship to your planet please. its a utopia!! i want in!!!
Get a one way ticket to Melbourne :cool: .

But have a serious think, is it really what you want?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant believe someone can go without sex to their 20s

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Virgin's over the age of 20 are indeed hard to find. I found two above the age of 20. I went out with both of them. The first one never even kissed a guy before she met me. She was a very sheltered girl and I got to her right before she went to college. She was definately hot. Eventually I deflowered her. It does take some time to get to the goods if her mind-set is to stay a virgin until she's married, but you can change her mentality if your skilled like me and patient. I respect that some people don't got the time and energy for that type of thing though. Nevertheless, I'd rather marry a virgin not out of my on insecurity or anything like that, but just that I like fact that their uncorrupted flesh and their alot more managable as a long-term girlfriend or a wife. Plus the fact that no guy's ever busted a nut inside your girlfriend/wife is definately better hands down. What would you rather buy a used car or a brand spank'n new one?

If she don't bleed, I don't proceed...
MasterPlayer

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bobbob
I got personality in SPADES homey.

Don't be offended cause I speak the truth
:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup:

You said 'homey.' Wasn't that from the 80's? I think it was on In Living Color.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :D :crackup: :crackup:

You said 'homey.' Wasn't that from the 80's? I think it was on In Living Color.
Since you're a little older I wanted to use some slang you'd understand ;)

The above poster explained it perfectly. All things being equal, of course you're picking a virgin over a slut when considering a girl you'd marry.