Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl didn't answer my text message

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, is this bad? what do I do next? should I call her or am I just setting myself up to get hurt? I don't even know if she's interested in me.

Learningquietly

Reaction score
hey

I'd wait it out bro. You keep trying to contact her will make you look desperate. Let her get ahold of you.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text messages don't go through 100% of the time, so there's a small chance your (or her) cell phone provider is the problem, not the girl.

That said, wait a day or two and send her a casual text like "what's on tap for the weekend?" If she blows that one off too, hey, it's Friday -- plenty of women out there for the taking.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this?
I got this girl's number at the club last week. I called her today and left a voicemail saying, Hey its dole, just called to see what your up to this weekend? Call me back at xxx-xxxx.
An hour later I get a text from her saying:
her:
Hey hows it going?
me:
Good, what are you up to?
her:
Just relaxing you?
me:
Dining at a restaurant called Ceasers. Are you going out this weekend?

No reply from her, this was earlier today around 5pm.
Any advice?

Last edited:

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuwi, what did you say and when? You're over analyzing and worrying yourself for no reason.

Dole, personally I find a text reply to a call to be childish. I wouldn't expect much, you've IoIed twice, and she hasn't reciprocated. Wait for her to make a move, but don't wait on her.

Kuwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Kuwi, what did you say and when? You're over analyzing and worrying yourself for no reason.

Dole, personally I find a text reply to a call to be childish. I wouldn't expect much, you've IoIed twice, and she hasn't reciprocated. Wait for her to make a move, but don't wait on her.
I said OMG, I just saw something that reminded me of you. I said this at around 2:00 P.M. thursday.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that sounds desperate. u shudnt be thinking of her.

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
lol that sounds desperate. u shudnt be thinking of her.
shut the hell up, dont act like you're the man or something. just because he likes someone and shows a little emotion so that makes him desperate. am sick of all the losers on here trying to act like they're the ****. all yall are desperate losers who cant get chicks for sh1t, and that's why you're on here.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuwi said:
I said OMG, I just saw something that reminded me of you. I said this at around 2:00 P.M. thursday.

That's a pretty interesting text, so she'd be sure to be curious...I'd wait like a week then call her.

And AKA FLEX...the chances that it didn't go through are too slim to even mention, IMO. However, I don't know what it's like in other countries, so maybe I'm wrong.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
shut the hell up, dont act like you're the man or something. just because he likes someone and shows a little emotion so that makes him desperate. am sick of all the losers on here trying to act like they're the ****. all yall are desperate losers who cant get chicks for sh1t, and that's why you're on here.
You may want to listen to him. When you say things, they have an underlining tone to them. What his text is really saying is "Hey, I think about you and now I want a reaction from you". The reason it's desperate is because he could have just told her what it was that reminded him of her. Instead he was seeking a response which is desperate.

Now he's showing us that he needs a response because it's eating him up.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch, yeah thats my real # lol fawk
i guess u dont know the area code

OrangeCrusader

Don Juan
Reaction score
yama600rr said:
Fail. Do you think the OP wants the truth here, or sugarcoated BS? Which helps him out in the end?

Get off your high horse, idiot.

Kuwi, still no reply?

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kuwi said:
That txt makes you sound too interested in her. Imagine if she texted you this, I bet you would take it as "cool she thinks about me, so she must liike me" and if you ever hear love songs, a lot of them mention how "everything reminds me of you". So you've given her a very strong IOI right there, might as well have told her you like her.

What to do now:
In the case that she asks you what it is that reminded you of her, tell her you saw this girl who also looked like she didn't care about she looks. Or that you saw someone with a similar crooked smile.
If she doesnt have any contact with you, then you will do the same. You're the man and shes the girl, so if she has any remote interest in you, she will break down first and contact you, because she has less power than you.

stumped

Banned
Reaction score
To the OP:

Her interest in you is slim to none most likely.

As you get older you learn how to see things for what they are.
Basically, if someone has interest in you, you will know it,
if not, then you get the run around a lot.

Don't let your ego get in the way of the facts. I can tell you
for a fact that girls rarely play hard to get, they are to afraid
you'll walk. Thats what I mean by you will definitely know when
a girl has interest.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stumped said:
To the OP:

Her interest in you is slim to none most likely.

As you get older you learn how to see things for what they are.
Basically, if someone has interest in you, you will know it,
if not, then you get the run around a lot.

Don't let your ego get in the way of the facts. I can tell you
for a fact that girls rarely play hard to get, they are to afraid
you'll walk. Thats what I mean by you will definitely know when
a girl has interest.
I think that's usually true. If IL is high, you will know it, and she won't let go.. cuz she is curious about you. Else, you will have to run around and persist which also might pay off, but its painful and lame.

Majority of the good looking girls are *****es who play mind games with guys. **** them. They deserve a douche bag who'll **** them and abandon them.