Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl asks you when is the last time you got laid?

T-Mack

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you answer this question without sounding like a loser. I obviously haven't got laid in awhile.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just look at her with a sly grin and be like "0o0o0 so that's what you're thinking about."

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say "I have morals i dont kiss and tell, why would i tell you that. You must think im easy or its all you think about" <---- with a big grin

Lol but reading that back its a neg, display of higher value, and its ****y and funny. However, i said that once and got good results...

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a rough one, sounds like a low class b*tch.

Tell her, with a real serious voice (don't smile), "I try to get laid at least once a week but it can get tough at times."

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T-Mack said:
How do you answer this question without sounding like a loser. I obviously haven't got laid in awhile.
Her: "When was the last time you got laid?"
You: "About 20 minutes from now."

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
T-Mack said:
make eye contact with your smiley "you're up to something" look, and say " It's against my religion."

This way you don't come off looking like a loser.

If you didn't for awhile then you didn't BS since they can smell when you lie.

They'll be wondering if you're telling the truth or not because of the "you're up to something look."

Also this adds mystery & moral points since they expect most guys to brag or kiss and tell, which doesn't come off well.

and they'll find you strong since you can actually control your d!ck unlike all the other guys that are slaves to it.

Which will want her to see how much her beauty can break you down and she'll try her best to get into your pants.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull a Zoolander on her!

Her: When's the last time you had sex?
You: Look, I think I know what this is about, and I'm complimented... but not interested.
Her: Blah blah
You: <Interrupt> I can't sleep with you OK? My head is killing me...
You: <Interrupt> OK, if you just want to fool around or...

it's ****y, and its hilarious!

she'll get a laugh out of it... unlike the rest of these tight wad serious answers i see here.

Don Juan
Reaction score
#41 said:
Her: "When was the last time you got laid?"
You: "About 20 minutes from now."
I like this one! Not exactly sure how well it would work though, since it's sort of admitting that you'll sleep with her if she wants you to.

Michele said:
Pull a Zoolander on her!

Her: When's the last time you had sex?
You: Look, I think I know what this is about, and I'm complimented... but not interested.
You: <Interrupt> I can't sleep with you OK? My head is killing me...
You: <Interrupt> OK, if you just want to fool around or...

it's ****y, and its hilarious!

she'll get a laugh out of it... unlike the rest of these tight wad serious answers i see here.
I don't get this at all...

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this situation, I'm honest. But, ever since the first time I had sex I don't think I've ever gone more than 2 weeks without it. So if I wasn't sexually active I'm not really sure how I would answer this question. I'd probably still be honest.

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the Zoolander. I'll usually just respond with
"Look I know you are trying to take advantage of me here but I'm not that kind of guy"

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
just look at her with a sly grin and be like "0o0o0 so that's what you're thinking about."
LOL That is priceless - you will no doubt get a laugh from that one, haha!

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night. And every night before that. Don't worry, I won't consider you a statistic.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just be honest and tell the truth. if she cant handle the fact that you got laid lastnight then u dont want to be with that prude b1tch anyway