Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF has done several married man

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get what you are saying. No he was not popular with the ladies before he met his wife. He was heartbroken by a two timing lady he wanted to date but saw her accidentally with another guy. He cant move out hecause his credit is bad. He would love to leave her if he had the credit abd no children with her.
"And i can tell you he's getting alot of women". So he got the ladies after being cheated?

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those character traits dont often change.
Not true. I have friends who have. One should be given the opportunity to get better and shape their lives instead of always be seen with skepticism. Remember when society gives the strength of support, people find more reason to change.

Live live with positive attitude not negative!

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
There were other issues with this one. Married men fooking just tipped the scale for me. If she was perfect long term partner, and this was just one flaw, then maybe I could overlook it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, it's a typo in my post that I failed to see when I edited it. I forgot the word not before getting.
That would suck. It beats a mans masculinity and esteem down into dust. The emotional the physical abuse and being cvcked with no women.