Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF has done several married man

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especialy when you know they are scum
I remember being a kid. A tv show I watched, the protagonist began crushing some guys fiancé. No ****, it was the beginning of the degenerate society we see today. Not surprisingly, the protagonist gets pummeled even on the TV show.

It's definitely a big deal and tell tale sign of dark triad traits in a female to have a history with married men + be that open as if to brag about it.

Op, downgrade to booty call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a glympse of whats is likely gonna happen.
It is also a indication of bad judgment and low inhibition. Those character traits dont often change.
I totally agree.

I am not the moral arbitration of virtue lol.

I have cucked guys before allbeit unconsciously. As in, I went for a girl, she had a man, and st no time did she say or shut me down.

It's clearly a indication that the women are not oriented right. The short term success of acquisition is short lived given her low inhibitions and poor lifestyle choices.

It's a free for all in the world today for women. The sec any unflattering elements of women are pointed out, divorce rape for example, the brigade of victimhood and misandry rants pop off. The rich coop female call out is classic. She didn't deny the truth Rich spoke. She responded with a word salad and female logic.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The marriage failed badly and ended in divorce so how can you say that without being sarcastic?
Cousin was getting beaten up. Likely cucked but he had lots of women. Im glad he cared enuf for himself to take on the women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cousin was getting beaten up. Likely cucked but he had lots of women. Im glad he cared enuf for himself to take on the women.
Dont get what you are saying. No he was not popular with the ladies before he met his wife. He was heartbroken by a two timing lady he wanted to date but saw her accidentally with another guy. He cant move out hecause his credit is bad. He would love to leave her if he had the credit abd no children with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont get what you are saying. No he was not popular with the ladies before he met his wife. He was heartbroken by a two timing lady he wanted to date but saw her accidentally with another guy. He cant move out hecause his credit is bad. He would love to leave her if he had the credit abd no children with her.
"And i can tell you he's getting alot of women". So he got the ladies after being cheated?

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those character traits dont often change.
Not true. I have friends who have. One should be given the opportunity to get better and shape their lives instead of always be seen with skepticism. Remember when society gives the strength of support, people find more reason to change.

Live live with positive attitude not negative!

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
There were other issues with this one. Married men fooking just tipped the scale for me. If she was perfect long term partner, and this was just one flaw, then maybe I could overlook it.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, it's a typo in my post that I failed to see when I edited it. I forgot the word not before getting.
That would suck. It beats a mans masculinity and esteem down into dust. The emotional the physical abuse and being cvcked with no women.