Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF has done several married man

rart

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2019
Messages
49
Reaction score
45
Age
42
This is about a woman i dated for about 1.5 years. Turned out she f$cked married man in the past. I found out about two occasions, there may be more. The minute I found out, I new I had to drop her, gradually I demoted her to a plate, and eventually had to drop her completely.

Now, at the time I found these things out, I told her what the F did you do married men for? She said that she didn't know that they were married and she found out later on about it. May be it is true, but still this single fact immediately disqualified her as an LTR material for me.

What do you guys think, maybe I was too hard on her? She was hurt by the fact that I was not OK with all of this. But yet she didn't try to hide it either.
 

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

image

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

billtx49

Moderator
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
3,572
Reaction score
2,941
Location
DFW
I have seen some women do married men after knowing that fact. Her excuse that she didn’t know is likely a blame shifting attempt.
Bottom line, she doesn’t respect others commitments, so don’t expect one from her, it will only be a sham to get what she wants…
 

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
734
Location
Southeast USA
This is about a woman i dated for about 1.5 years. Turned out she f$cked married man in the past. I found out about two occasions, there may be more. The minute I found out, I new I had to drop her, gradually I demoted her to a plate, and eventually had to drop her completely.

Now, at the time I found these things out, I told her what the F did you do married men for? She said that she didn't know that they were married and she found out later on about it. May be it is true, but still this single fact immediately disqualified her as an LTR material for me.

What do you guys think, maybe I was too hard on her? She was hurt by the fact that I was not OK with all of this. But yet she didn't try to hide it either.
Could be true. People do lie about their marital status, especially if they know it'll be a deal breaker. I've been with women who neglected to mention their husbands and children, and have had other women misguidedly tell me their husbands were away on deployment, as if it were a selling feature.
 

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
238
Reaction score
158
Age
53
Oh hell no. You did the right thing. The issue is that in her mind having sex with a married guy is acceptable. So that means she would think nothing of cheating on you. You made the right decision.
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
1,053
Age
31
Location
So Cal
I don't know if her being with a married man and potentially cheating on you are correlated in the least. Chances are high the man didn't tell her she was married until after the fact. It's quite risky for a man to divulge this information from the start, or even prior to the sex. But the fact is we will never know what the real story is.

The thing here is that you don't agree with her past actions, and so much so, it made you sever the relationship with her and disqualify her potential as a long term partner.
But her past aside - because it has nothing to do with you - how did she treat you within the relationship? Was this information merely the straw which broke the camels back? Because 1.5 years together is quite the investment and would denote that she had many redeeming and valuable qualities which you saw fit for a potential life partner.

Also to add: She told you the cold hard truth. You didn't accept that. Most people - not just women - wouldn't own the truth like that. And being truthful is probably one of the most respectable things within a relationship; no matter what the topic is.

Say you slept with two women when you were single, before your now ex. You meet your ex and you find out both women were partnered or married to other men when they had sex with you. Do you think that this should immediately disqualify you as a long-term investment, because you had the wool pulled over your eyes when you were simply just wanting to have some no strings attached fun?
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
564
A bad past changes everything. 1.5 years means you getting too close to her where such details matter more. You would not care if you just started dating after a 5 year dry spell but this not that scenario. Dont worry about the 1.5 years. Worry about the rest of your life. It is not an investment its your life and if you cant feel comfortable with her then the trust is gone already. She is a stranger to you all this time.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
11,079
Reaction score
5,929
Location
DFW, TX
That has to be one of the biggest red flags possible. 90% chance she knew, 10% chance she was fvcking around so casually she didn't bother to know.
THey like receiving the benefits without having to worry about or take care of the guy. They also like WINNING the attention from the wife, beating her out. They feel it gives them power.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,974
Reaction score
1,698
Age
35
You forget that women have no mores when it comes to sexuality. Only men are held to rigid sexual morals.

Especially a cucked man.
 
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Medina

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
713
Married men are attractive because it means other women approve of them

Women don't have the same moral structure as men because their feelings overrule, landing them in sticky situations which of course is never their fault

Women = Nature
Men= Order
 

Dynamited

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
73
Reaction score
60
Reminds me of this relationship i once had. she got involved with someone who was in a committed relationship in the past. As much as i liked her, I found it hard to see her as a LTR.

I couldn't respect someone who doesn't respect the boundaries of a committed relationship
 
Top