Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

GF has done several married man

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, he is right. I should have set boundaries from the get go. Lesson learned. This was my first "relationship" after the divorce and I admit that I handled it like an AFC.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is about a woman i dated for about 1.5 years. Turned out she f$cked married man in the past. I found out about two occasions, there may be more. The minute I found out, I new I had to drop her, gradually I demoted her to a plate, and eventually had to drop her completely.

Now, at the time I found these things out, I told her what the F did you do married men for? She said that she didn't know that they were married and she found out later on about it. May be it is true, but still this single fact immediately disqualified her as an LTR material for me.

What do you guys think, maybe I was too hard on her? She was hurt by the fact that I was not OK with all of this. But yet she didn't try to hide it either.
Why do guys commit to pond scum?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Married men are attractive because it means other women approve of them
I am still angry that this is true.

Social proof.

I'm sick of being disrespected. Good on rart for gtfo, he must be sickened by the disrespect too.

I swear disrespect is a form of violence-passive aggressive violence, or it wouldn't feel like you've just been hit.

Stay strong rart

Last edited:

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made the right call. If she’ll screw around on her H. Guess what man..... you’ll be next.

forget her move on

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not relationship material. Move on

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married men are attractive because it means other women approve of them

Women don't have the same moral structure as men because their feelings overrule, landing them in sticky situations which of course is never their fault

Women = Nature
Men= Order
That is not true because I was married myself and I didn't see a dramatic rise in SMV because I got married, or any rise at all for that matter during the marriage. If your SMV/LMS is too low then your wife will not respect you and you'll have a bad marriage.

I have a cousin who is in a bad marriage and he complains allot about his wife beating him up and I can tell you that he is definitely getting allot of women.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tl:Dr

Dont call her your Gf, next her or keep her as a plate if you can handle it.

This is extremely low quality, if you stay with her lots of drama will hapens.
She has low morals

Royal-tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a devil's advocate but why is it wrong if she had slept with married men before you? Her past has nothing to do with her relationship with you in present. If she slept with married men so what? Haven't married men slept with women outside their relationships? I am not advocating anything but simply saying that it is not a deal breaker in itself. Look at the present. Is she good to you? If so, then enjoy and cherish that. I think we put too much value on rear view mirror ruining what is before us.

Peace!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not true because I was married myself and I didn't see a dramatic rise in SMV because I got married, or any rise at all for that matter during the marriage. If your SMV/LMS is too low then your wife will not respect you and you'll have a bad marriage.

I have a cousin who is in a bad marriage and he complains allot about his wife beating him up and I can tell you that he is definitely getting allot of women.
Praise the lord

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a devil's advocate but why is it wrong if she had slept with married men before you? Her past has nothing to do with her relationship with you in present. If she slept with married men so what? Haven't married men slept with women outside their relationships? I am not advocating anything but simply saying that it is not a deal breaker in itself. Look at the present. Is she good to you? If so, then enjoy and cherish that. I think we put too much value on rear view mirror ruining what is before us.

Peace!
Its a glympse of whats is likely gonna happen.
It is also a indication of bad judgment and low inhibition. Those character traits dont often change.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Especialy when you know they are scum
I remember being a kid. A tv show I watched, the protagonist began crushing some guys fiancé. No ****, it was the beginning of the degenerate society we see today. Not surprisingly, the protagonist gets pummeled even on the TV show.

It's definitely a big deal and tell tale sign of dark triad traits in a female to have a history with married men + be that open as if to brag about it.

Op, downgrade to booty call.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a glympse of whats is likely gonna happen.
It is also a indication of bad judgment and low inhibition. Those character traits dont often change.
I totally agree.

I am not the moral arbitration of virtue lol.

I have cucked guys before allbeit unconsciously. As in, I went for a girl, she had a man, and st no time did she say or shut me down.

It's clearly a indication that the women are not oriented right. The short term success of acquisition is short lived given her low inhibitions and poor lifestyle choices.

It's a free for all in the world today for women. The sec any unflattering elements of women are pointed out, divorce rape for example, the brigade of victimhood and misandry rants pop off. The rich coop female call out is classic. She didn't deny the truth Rich spoke. She responded with a word salad and female logic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The marriage failed badly and ended in divorce so how can you say that without being sarcastic?
Cousin was getting beaten up. Likely cucked but he had lots of women. Im glad he cared enuf for himself to take on the women.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cousin was getting beaten up. Likely cucked but he had lots of women. Im glad he cared enuf for himself to take on the women.
Dont get what you are saying. No he was not popular with the ladies before he met his wife. He was heartbroken by a two timing lady he wanted to date but saw her accidentally with another guy. He cant move out hecause his credit is bad. He would love to leave her if he had the credit abd no children with her.