Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Are you Watching?)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never understood, why are they making the seasons shorter now?

I mean understand, all the actors are getting so many hollywood roles now, but still it sucks for the viewers

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can enjoy the show but still recognize the inherent bias.....im not sure why it seems you cannot?
I don't know how many times I have to tell you, I agree with you, there is bias. The producers have made comments priding themselves on their feminist contributions.

That said, there hasn't been anything that I found offensive. There's nothing inherently wrong with a strong woman character in a story, or a weak male character. One of the funniest things on the show for me is Jorah being in the friendzone. That comes from the book too, though.

You will for ep6
Saw the leak... what an alpha
I've seen some spoilers, so I think I know what you are referring to. I don't want to get into spoilers here though, so I will address it after the show airs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me say it dIfferently....I don't understand why you can't enjoy the show and also accept me making the statements I am without it "killing your buzz".
You were killing the mood, that's all I meant. It's no big deal. You say what you want to say, I got over it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will for ep6
Saw the leak... what an alpha
Okay, I saw episode six, and aside for what happened to Viserion, nothing upset me.
I guess you had a problem with either Jon Snow calling Daeneryus for help, or with him agreeing to bend the knee.

Neither bothered me. He was up against thousands of white walkers, and she had the only available air support.
He's also unaware of his own high birth position at this point, and has apparently become convinced that Daeneryus is a force for good, so why not support her?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I saw episode six, and aside for what happened to Viserion, nothing upset me.
I guess you had a problem with either Jon Snow calling Daeneryus for help, or with him agreeing to bend the knee.

Neither bothered me. He was up against thousands of white walkers, and she had the only available air support.
He's also unaware of his own high birth position at this point, and has apparently become convinced that Daeneryus is a force for good, so why not support her?
The Night King is ALPHA!

No words... just action and results lol

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Night King is ALPHA!

No words... just action and results lol
whats funny, all these seasons, he has never even muttered a word,lol that was a boss move turning dany dragon into a white walker lol

last night episode has become the best episode in my book, it had me on the edge of my seat.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whats funny, all these seasons, he has never even muttered a word,lol that was a boss move turning dany dragon into a white walker lol

last night episode has become the best episode in my book, it had me on the edge of my seat.
Indeed... The Night King spear moment was GOLD

Also, the way they did it... the Night King waited 2 days before attacking them on the little island... .in short.... makes you wonder if he KNEW the dragons where coming

I already know what will happens next episode.... epic stuff in the waiting.

The night king never said 1 word,... and did the most stuff in the entire serie so far

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Night King is ALPHA!
Ok, sorry, I thought you were talking about some sort of feminist stuff would happen that would upset me.

Speaking of feminism, some of these roles - like Daeneryus, Cersei, Arya, Olenna, and others - these have to be some of the best roles for actresses that have ever been available. And I don't think that's a bad thing.

Also, the way they did it... the Night King waited 2 days before attacking them on the little island... .in short.... makes you wonder if he KNEW the dragons where coming
I've heard this theory - that the Night King has Greensight so he knew the dragons were coming. So what the frick is the Three Eyed Raven doing aside from sitting on his @ss?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I felt bad for the dragon. Hope Melissandre or some other wizard can turn it good again.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, sorry, I thought you were talking about some sort of feminist stuff would happen that would upset me.

Speaking of feminism, some of these roles - like Daeneryus, Cersei, Arya, Olenna, and others - these have to be some of the best roles for actresses that have ever been available. And I don't think that's a bad thing.

I've heard this theory - that the Night King has Greensight so he knew the dragons were coming. So what the frick is the Three Eyed Raven doing aside from sitting on his @ss?
Another bêta but this one with 3 eyes lol

According to some theory.... Bran is the reason every thing is crumbling... Aegon the mad King, the white walker, the wall, etc... a timeloop

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loved the Night King...hoping Bran wargs into a Dragon eventually.

Is Arya the waif? She sure seems like it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that one. That Bran was the one trying to stop the mad king before this all happened, but all he heard were whispers which drove him mad.
Sort of like how he turned Hodor into Hodor, very interesting idea.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bran is a giant mindf*ck all by himself, when he met the old three eyed raven, was he actually meeting his future self.....

and if he was meeting his future self.............then it is freaky that the old future of himself was expecting his young self.

and why is no one talking about ned stark brother who came in and save jon snow?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bran is a giant mindf*ck all by himself, when he met the old three eyed raven, was he actually meeting his future self.....

and if he was meeting his future self.............then it is freaky that the old future of himself was expecting his young self.

and why is no one talking about ned stark brother who came in and save jon snow?
About Brandon... or the undead uncle aka Cold Hand in the books. (might not be him actually in the Books lol)...

I thought it was fairy tale normal writing... nothing really surprising there... Its just that how it played off that made be ''wonder''.

In short, in 6 years, he had 5 minutes of screen time, only to finish like that.

It was epic but quite fast

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they never did break down what cold hands was, was he part white walker yet still human?

Also, I love how little fingers is still playing puppet master with the stark sisters

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I love how little fingers is still playing puppet master with the stark sisters
I really think that is going to be the death of him.
I could then see Littlefinger showing up in King's Landing, killing Cersei, and taking off his face to reveal it is really Arya.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they never did break down what cold hands was, was he part white walker yet still human?

Cold Hand is in the books

He's likely an ''other'' but in the book its never shown either.... his role is yet to be determine

About Little Finger... Chaos is a ladder

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got is full of hot women, even the big giant knight lady (Brienne) can get it

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got is full of hot women, even the big giant knight lady (Brienne) can get it
She has buck teeth in the books.
I've never been one for tall women anyway.