Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Are you Watching?)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Other than these two quibbles, I have no problem with your opinion at all:

1) I disagree that the changes are quite as blatant as you seem to be suggesting. For example, you say Tyrion is suddenly an idiot. I assume that's because he's made some military strategic mistakes? Tyrion has always made mistakes. He fell in love with a ho (twice), allowed himself to fall into the hands of Catelyn, and let himself get framed for murdering Joffrey.

2) I don't really care that there are feminist overtones. Because what DOESN'T have feminist overtones these days?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And giving a pass on feminist indoctrination because "it's like that everywhere" feels like a $hitty reason to tolerate something.
I don't just to tolerate Game of Thrones, I enjoy the fvck out of it. Even if there is some feminist influence in it (and again I say, where is there not?), there are plenty of other layers there to enjoy.

If you think it is so especially terrible, start a movement to boycott it. As for me, I'll be watching.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I not say I think it is awful how they destroyed the story with their feminist propaganda without you attacking me personally over it?
I wasn't trying to attack you. But if I have to avoid all media that has some feminist influence in it, I wouldn't be able to watch anything. The whole western culture is feminist. If you want to clean it up, that's cool, just don't start with my Game of Thrones (which was awesome again tonight, by the way).

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you did make it personal.

Zekko, when someone analyzes something and then shares how they reached their analysis, and you reply regarding the persons actions, (well if you don't like it then go boycott it) you are making it about the person and not the subject.

It is a form of passive aggressive behavior usually employed when someone is losing ground in a discussion.

My point is that there is a clear change once "ownership" of the story changed to a media group (typically very leftist organizations), and that people should be generally aware of the methods by which the feminist gynocracy programs its citizens.

If you like it, great for you. Don't be defensive and don't get personal when someone points out the evolution in the ideology of the show.
Well I can't wait for the next episode!

To finish: Feminist is a typical AngloSaxon thing... Westeros is inspired by England... England became a superpower under its Queen rules

Historical finding to back it up.

Last episode was more a filling episode... kinda disapointing... but they put the people together and the setting for the greater things to come.... It's official Jon Snow is not a B, he will bang his aunt, Little Finger is back, the White Walker are becoming a known topic, Cersei is going really nuts, Jamie is in Oneitis... I am going through hell but I can't walk back mode, Sansa and Arya have tension

Sam as decided to become a doer.. more than a reader of history

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not sure if you are really saying that it was because they had a Queen that they became a superpower?

England became a superpower for many reasons, but I do not believe feminism was one of them at all.

Also, I am not convinced Littlefinger is back, merely that it is showing he is being the growing tension at House Stark.
No Feminist, just women with pants at the right time/right moment

The Kings of England were pretty weak overall, History remembers the Queen for the positive stuff.. Kings mostly associated with the bad

Nothing to do with feminism, just history

Well, I réad the entire season 7 script so I know what will happen (it was leaked in 2016)

I find Little Figner character is starting to be also à oneitis case (his value to the show is diminishing),

Hopefully, the show will rush nothing (only like 10 épisode left)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when someone analyzes something and then shares how they reached their analysis, and you reply regarding the persons actions, (well if you don't like it then go boycott it) you are making it about the person and not the subject..
I disagree. You were the one who suggested that I not tolerate the feminism in Game of Thrones.
Seems to me that the only way to not tolerate it would be to boycott it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did I say that you "should not tolerate it"?
You said I had a sh!tty reason for tolerating it. I took that to mean that I shouldn't tolerate it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a better question is, why do you feel the need TO defend it?
Because I think it's some of the best TV I've ever seen. And it's the most I've enjpyed fantasy since Tolkien.

And, while I don't deny there are feminist influences, I haven't seen anything that offends me. You don't like that Cersei isn't stupid. I think she is stupid. She's clever and deadly like an asp, but she is a selfish narcissist whose decisions will be her downfall.

You probably don't approve that Littlefinger will likely meet his end at the hands of Sansa and Arya. I don't care who kills Littlefinger, as long as he dies. I guess we're supposed to hate Euron too, but he's kind of funny.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at them leaving all the weak characters, you don't watch the show at all if you think that. Its only two, maybe three strong women in the entire series

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol at them leaving all the weak characters, you don't watch the show at all if you think that. Its only two, maybe three strong women in the entire series
This last episode was pretty butch, I thought.
And it looks like Jon Snow may have a more rightful claim to the throne than Dany, in which case she may have to bend the knee to him.

There's a fair amount of incest in this show, are they trying to brainwash us into accepting that? I doubt it.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, you know I love you. And Danger...you could probably eat at my lunch table. But both of you would have to GTFO if you started this sh!t while I'm watching Thrones. You'd have to go on a Mead run or watch reruns of Girls in the basement.

That said this was such a great staging episode. I'm really loving all the reunions both family (including rumored incestuous) and otherwise. When I see Gendry ("thought you might still be rowing.") facing the Brotherhood or Tormund and Ser Friendzone Mormount jawing at each other I feel like what a journey it's all been. It's really starting to go down and I'm buckled in.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger, you do know Jon Snow killed the only girl he ever banged right? Its a character on the show called little finger, he owns a brothel, and constantly talks bad to the women, he became the king of the veil by killing the queen.

Should I keep going?

Bron, all he does is have sex with broads and is a mercenary.....he started off poor on the show and this season is about to be a "lord" still not married and still banging broads

Should I keep going

Like I said I can tell you don't watch the show, and same for the guy who wrote that article

all the women you named, have been raped or was in a shameful act, like when cersei had to walk through the kingdom butt naked with people throwing **** on her

@zekko jon snow has more right to the throne, then anyone on the show, his father, is actually danenary older brother who was killed, not the weak ass older brother either, the one that was never shown on the show

I feel like sam or sam girl is going to find out that jon snow is the true king of the iron throne, that's why the dragon didn't kill him....

the dragon knows jon is a targaryen.......but this is going to bring big problems for him in winterfell.....

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, you know I love you. And Danger...you could probably eat at my lunch table. But both of you would have to GTFO if you started this sh!t while I'm watching Thrones. You'd have to go on a Mead run or watch reruns of Girls in the basement.
Lol, I guess we wouldn't make very good dinner guests.

In the last episode the producers made CERTAIN to have the banker of Bravos praise Cersei as being far better than her father
He's a banker, more than likely he was just blowing smoke up her @ss. I wouldn't take that too seriously.

There are a lot of bad@ss fighting girls on TV and in the movies these days. They're all over the place. Some of them are about 110 lbs., yet can take out five 225 lb. guys at a time. In the movie Kick-@ss, she was a 12 year old girl. Sometimes these characters are even kind of fun. It's kind of a silly stereotype, but I don't know how seriously anyone takes it. It's not like it's just Game of Thrones. You couldn't have The Avengers movies without it (Black Widow). I'll excuse Wonder Woman since she has super powers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The producers, the moment they were totally unrestrained from the books, cucked the hell out the story and characters.
I am really shocked at how many people here seem to take such issue with that statement.
Why does it bother you so much that I point this out?
I've said all along that I agree that the show is more feminized than the books, so I'm not refuting your point. However:
1) I don't think it is quite as bad as you portray.
2) It doesn't surprise me at all, I would think it would be expected. We all know how leftist and feminized the entertainment industry is.
3) The show is still as enjoyable as fvck (IMO).
4) I'm not mad at you.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, I usually don't like the feminist crap myself........but all..........and I do mean all the women in game of thrones, have been drugged though the freaking mud bro....to be honest got have the best female characters I seen in a series.

Their believable and I root for them...........I don't know who is my favorite characters out the female leads and the male leads.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It may not be new to you, but it is to others. And you certainly invested a lot of time into the discussion for "not being surprised".
Again, I don't think it is as bad as you are describing. I can't tell if you are just making a political statement about the evils of feminism here, or if you are just disappointed because you don't like the way the book is being adapted.

I'm an older guy, and I've seen a lot of literary works adapted for the screen. The vast majority of time there are some changes from the book to the screen. This can irritate you when you are a big fan of the book, but I've come to be at peace about it. Movies are made from the perspective of the times we live in, and like it or not, we live in a feminist society. Tolkien's works are very male-centric, there reallly aren't any major female characters in any of them. He wrote them as a sort of echo of the type of soldier's camaraderie he experienced in World War II. So they had to pump up some of the female characters in the movies, and even invented a new female elf character, Tauriel, in The Hobbit to increase the female presence. None of that bothered me near so much as the way they got Aragorn's motivations wrong though.

A lot of the times the changes are good. The Walking Dead makes a lot of changes from its comic book source material. As a result of this, you get to enjoy two different versions of the story, and you never know for sure exactly what is going to happen on the TV show from going by the comics.

Also, feminism or not, strong women do exist. As do weak men. The presence of either doesn't ruin the story (or life) for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zekko, as I said earlier, for someone who is "at peace" with it or who "doesn't care", you are investing considerable time in this discussion and as far as I can see, only able to produce defenses like "other movies do it", "I don't think it's that bad", and "it is just normal now".
I'm investing time in the discussion because I like Game of Thrones. And I was excited to watch the show that night and you were harshing my buzz (there, that ought to cheer you up).

You're right, I don't think it's as bad as you portray, they haven't offended me, and I do think it's a reflection of the society we live in. That's about it. I never said you didn't have a point.
8-10 times is a lot. I've read The Lord of the Rings a similar amount of times, I've lost track. I know someone who has read it over 100 times, but I'm not that fast of a reader.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Episode 6 was the most... romantic, tearjecking, action packed, depressive, intense... episode ever....

However, makes you think... how they will wrap this serie in 8 episode lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspected there was another reason and it is because my assessment affected your love of the show.
You didn't affect my love of the show, you affected my love of this thread. It was kind of like a party for Game of Thrones being back on. Only two more episodes left :( Then you popped up like Debbie Downer (or Adam from Adam Ruins Everything, pick your reference) and was all "You know, this show is just indoctrination for raising a generation of feminized men". So it was a bit of a buzzkill.

I can't think of a single scene that I objected to.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't affect my love of the show, you affected my love of this thread. It was kind of like a party for Game of Thrones being back on. Only two more episodes left :( Then you popped up like Debbie Downer (or Adam from Adam Ruins Everything, pick your reference) and was all "You know, this show is just indoctrination for raising a generation of feminized men". So it was a bit of a buzzkill.

I can't think of a single scene that I objected to.
You will for ep6

Saw the leak... what an alpha