Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game of Thrones Season 7 (Are you Watching?)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic Episode, really slow start, than slow... but what an ending.

Last season seems to be hard core on the action line

Curious about that Tyrion last scene

What an ending

PS: The 2016 leak were 100% true

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious about that Tyrion last scene
Yeah, creepy lurking.
I'm concerned that Tyrion came up with that idea for Cersei to lie about sending her armies northward, after finding out she was pregnant.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, creepy lurking.
I'm concerned that Tyrion came up with that idea for Cersei to lie about sending her armies northward, after finding out she was pregnant.
Also the way he said to Cersei that Daenerys wanted "fire and blood" and he convinced her otherwise. Makes you wonder if that was an admission that he gave Daenerys bad advice on purpose, to protect his family.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also the way he said to Cersei that Daenerys wanted "fire and blood" and he convinced her otherwise. Makes you wonder if that was an admission that he gave Daenerys bad advice on purpose, to protect his family.
Theory: hé promised cersei to put her kid on the Iron throne following Dany "death without heir"

Remember hé also mentionned: " my rôle has hand to ensure there is an after-you (dany)... think it was épisode 2 of season7

He's likely facing internal battle about: the great war to come, his loyalty to dany, his heart désire for his bloodline aka family, and knowing hé cant trust cersei.... like all the options, including the best one are not what his heart want

I doubt hé will betray her, but his judgement might get alot of people killed

I believe Jon Snow aka "prince" will not survive the war but will leave an heir (prégnant dany) and the show will end on that

Jamie will likely turn against his sister putting an end to the Lannister..... Jamie is really like Jon Snow

The next season is in 2 years? Better have some action

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember hé also mentionned: " my rôle has hand to ensure there is an after-you (dany
Yeah, perhaps he was concerned about the possibility of Jon impregnating her, and that's why he was lurking. That would mess up his plans to install Cersei's unborn child o. The throne.

I'm also concerned that if Dany has a baby, she might lose the rest of her dragons.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, yall make good points, cause why did Cersei changed her mind so fast, when we all know how stubborn she is.....

on the side note, its official, Jon Snow, the bastard............is the true heir to the iron throne, ain't that a bia, lol. Even though they been hinting it since last season, its good that the cat is out the bag

what you guys think about little fingers getting killed?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loved every minute of it. Finally he gets justice for betraying Ned Stark way back in season one (plus all his other chicanery).
Took long enough, but was no less satisfying.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, yall make good points, cause why did Cersei changed her mind so fast, when we all know how stubborn she is.....

on the side note, its official, Jon Snow, the bastard............is the true heir to the iron throne, ain't that a bia, lol. Even though they been hinting it since last season, its good that the cat is out the bag

Little Finger death was necessary

He was the best character in my opinion... but in a story of ''evil vs good''.... at the stage of the plot .... his character became useless or oneitis guy symptoms were showing

Nothing he could do would have been ''great for the show''.... He had to go

His death just reinforced the other characters.... that's all he could do plot wise

Good way to end

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even though little fingers is gone we still have varys............to me little fingers and varys were the two puppet masters of the series

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
thats not how they look off stage, the women are still glamoured up